Search results

1. D

New Neo Micro Vent Rotary Simulator

Just to be completely sure, the analog blend doesn’t mean that the dry path is analog?
  2. D

Squier Mini Strat mod (new tuners) and gave it a nice setup. Wow.

I bought the pink Hello Kitty version for my then 5 year old daughter four years ago. It sounds pretty decent. I really should replace the tuners though.
  3. D

MESA BOOGIE MK 3 Triode to Pentode Mod ?

You can probably get more info on the Boogie Board forum.
  4. D

Empress Tape Delay - Noisy with 1 Spot

My Tape Delay was a bit noisy with other pedals daisy chained with a 1 spot. Since I power it with a Cioks Adam it is quiet.
  5. D

White guitars love thread

Tom Anderson Classic in Olympic White with Vintage Flecks. Pics of the previous owner.
  6. D

Share your Empress Tape Delay settings here!

I asked Empress about switching between tempo and preset mode. This is their answer: "You don't have to cycle the power. You just have to change the "delay time" switch from "tap tempo" to "slow" or "fast". In "slow" or "fast", you can use presets. In tap tempo mode, you can't."
  7. D

Show us your Pedaltrain NANO (part 2)

No the little rubber feet of the Adam. Sorry for the typo. I corrected my earlier post.
  8. D

Show us your Pedaltrain NANO (part 2)

I have an Adam mounted under my Nano. It fits great and doesn't touch the ground. You have to remove the rubber feet of the Adam and make sure the mounting screws are fastened tightly though.
  9. D

Your Favorite Marshall in a Box?

MI Audio Crunchbox still gives me a great hot-rodded Marshall in a box.
  10. D

Gibson Super V CES 1978 "Original Gibson Prototype"

Thanks. The screen on my iPhone seems to get smaller... I relisted the post in the guitar emporium but can't seem to be able to delete this thread.
  11. D

Best OD for a Strat...

+1 on the Blackstone.
  12. D

delays with a boost

Empress tape delay.
  13. D

Share your Empress Tape Delay settings here!

I'm thinking of picking up a Tape delay and have a question (and don't have facebook or google+). Can you switch between tap and preset mode without powering off the pedal? I would like to use the presets most of the time and change over to tap for certain songs. Thanks.
  14. D

Blackstone mosfet overdrive manual

Recently I picked-up a Blackstone Mosfet overdrive 2SV3.3 from the emporium (thanks Doug!). What a great OD. Very amp like. Very dynamic. Very reactive to the volumepot on my guitar. Works great with my Tom Anderson Classic and Classic T into my SF Vibrochamp. It takes some tweaking of the...
  15. D

Cioks Adam (POUL requested a vote, page 3!)

I would buy Option 1 (the original design) for my Nano board (wiith two small Strymon pedals, a Blackstone OD and a Turbo Tuner).
  16. D

which dual drives and why?

Blackstone appliances mosfet overdrive is very compact, has 2 channels, is very amp like and dynamic and works great into a clean amp. http://blackstoneappliances.com/Large2SV3.htm
  17. D

People poo pooing 70s Gibson LPs

Many years ago I used to play a great playing and sounding LP Custom from '77 or '78. It was very heavy however. The jazz models like the L5, Super V and Super 400 from the Norlin era also have a somewhat lesser reputation. Like with the LP's, this doesn't mean that they didn't make good...
  18. D

Why are Fender Customshop stratocaster necks too wide?

Have you thought about a Tom Anderson Classic (or a Suhr) with the right specs? Great examples do pop up in the emporium. I bought a great Anderson Classic with a 1-11/16" chunky neck in olympic white used for less than a Custom Shop Fender.
  19. D

Gibson Super V CES

Quote: "I'm looking for a Super V." I have a great 1978 Super V for sale in the Emporium.
  20. D

Whats your favorite stereo effect ran into two amps?

Before: Analogman stereo Bi-Chorus into Timefactor. After downsizing: mooer ana echo and reecho into Analogman stereo Bi-Chorus.
Top Bottom