Search results

1. S

Briggs Saturn Deluxe is coming in today

Yes....and that is what mine looks like.......that is it....I got it today...great guitar.....very early one as well. I haven't had a chance to really try it out like it should be yet......my wife and I are on vacation this week...will let you know more next week.
  2. S

Briggs Saturn Deluxe is coming in today

I have a 2002 Briggs Saturn Deluxe coming in today....well actually I am going to pick it up this morning. I have been wanting one for years and finally an opportunity came so I went for it. Pic or two later.
  3. S

Fender 68 Deluxe Rev. reissue

Yes....thanks all.........I was leaning towards the 68 from the beginning, and now moreso.
  4. S

Yes, I do realize that they are not reissues...I have read some on them...and I should have said that in the post. I have owned a 65 reissue in the past. I have never tried this 68 model....and was wondering if people that have ...like them more or less than the reissues and why .
  5. S

Anyone tried one of these amps up against the 65 Fender BF reissue ?....if you have or even if you haven't but have tried the 68.....what do you think about them ?
  6. S

Top 5 amps

Mine are: 1. Carvin Belaire (this amp covers anything I do, and does it best.) 2. Victoria tweed Champ 3. Fender Deluxe / Princeton Rev.
  7. S

Who’s Building your favourite semi-hollow?

I own two Mcinturff Royals ...a 2 and 3 pickup version....semi hollow, port hole style guitars. They have a huge growl to them....very bluesy, smokey sounding...but its my cup of tea and my fav.
  8. S

Your favorite small luthier semi hollow you own?

I haven't owned a ton of semi's but one I have and love is my Mcinturff Royal....I own two.....a two pickup version and a three pickup version.
  9. S

New Guitar Build - McInturff Carolina To My Specs (IT ARRIVED)

Fred, how thick is the maple top on your Carolina ?
  10. S

Sold DiMarzio P90's (3) from an early Terry Mcinturff..need a fat tele neck

I'm just starting my coffee......two pots a day. lol
  11. S

Sold DiMarzio P90's (3) from an early Terry Mcinturff..need a fat tele neck

Interested......you can email me here and here. thanks lsularie@roadrunner.com
  12. S

McInturff question: Difference between the Royal and the Royal II?

Great thread, though old now......but if anyone who owns a royal and you have any original T-90's that were in the royal that you want to sell, I would be interested in. thanks......leave me email here or lsularie@roadrunner.com
  13. S

After two years looking for a more ergonomic Les Paul, I have found...

I would think the SG could fit the bill.
  14. S

Congrats on a great guitar and having it home........I would consider it a lifetime keeper.
  15. S

LOL, I know what you mean on not daring to touch the thing......I go through the same thing......just reading this thread now.....its like a good book. lol So, I read on !
  16. S

Looks unreal.......can't wait to hear from you after you have had a chance to plug it in. Congrats !
  17. S

I can't wait to see it done........my goal is to own a spitfire down the road at some point.....within 3 years. I will say I'm beginning to favor black over anything else by far when looking at a Les Paul style guitar. Talk about a black beauty.
  18. S

The fretb. looks great...as does the whole guitar. I even like the signature on this one...the last letter looks like the line was extended a bit.....love the look.
  19. S

Sounds like this is going to be a great guitar. I still own two of Terry's guitars......a 97 Monarch, and a 2000 3 pickup Royal. The Royal is maybe my fav. design by Terry, though I haven't had a chance to try any of his new creations after 2003. I can't wait until we get the review from...
  20. S

Mcinturff Royal

Terry also is on FB.
  21. S

Mcinturff Royal

thanks for those details.............I was thinking more on the year of the guitar made / color / body wood / etc. thanks,
  22. S

Mcinturff Royal

Do you remember any details about yours that you can share..........never know I may have bought it. thanks
  23. S

Mcinturff Royal

Anyone own a Mcinturff Royal with 3 pickups ?
  24. S

List all of your current amps...

I have a Carvin Nomad, 73 Earth traveler, Fender Super champ xd, Kendrick 118, Victoria 518, Jeff Check replica of a Fender tweed Princeton 5F2.
Top Bottom