Search results

1. Denny

Nova System - I need the chip that overheats......

.........and cause it to freeze up. There are NO identification marks on the chip and there's no way to contact TC Electronics except "Music Tribe" which is useless. Can someone please help? Thanks. Dennis BlueFrets
  2. Denny

Opinions on 1x12 Speakers for an Origin 50 head Open and closed back cabinet?

Thanks - I'm not one to jump on every bandwagon that comes my way - and have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars over my 67 years on chasing the tone so this post intrigues me. This G-12 V-30 in a Peavey 112 SX cab (which I absolutely love) is just too bassy - even if that's the correct...
  3. Denny

There's quite a few "cream" speakers - which model would you recommend?
  4. Denny

Just got the head - been using a nice 1x12 cabinet with a V-30 (UK). the cabinet can be closed or open. With this speaker - closed is way too bassy and open (half-cab) sounds better. What do you guys recommend? Thanks and Happy New Year.
  5. Denny

Marshall amp decision??

That's sweet!!!
  6. Denny

Marshall amp decision??

I have a Mesa Mini Rectifier which I love, and it's got BALLS GALORE. I've got an AC30, love it, Mesa F30 combo - it's ok, I just miss the Marshall sound.
  7. Denny

Marshall amp decision??

Thanks. I don't need loud, LOUD!! Been using Boogies, and Vox and a few Marshalls but need to get rid of most and just get "an amp" LOL Not gigging anymore. I need the versitility of 2 channels and reverb in order play the different styles I like and since I'm downsizing, I need to compromise.
  8. Denny

Marshall amp decision??

Thank you - makes sense. Anyone else want to chime in?
  9. Denny

Marshall amp decision??

Greetings from VT. I'm wanting to get a new Marshall Head and am struggling on how to go. I'm looking at an Origin 20 watt, DSL 20 watt, or the Studio Vintage models. I know the new Marshalls aren't the "Old" Marshalls. Being in VT - there are no stores near me that I can try these. Going...
  10. Denny

Best Reverb pedal for the FX loop in 25 watt Mesa Rectifier?

I love this head , but I need to use an EQ for boost through the front end and reverb through the loop - haven't been able to find an acceptable reverb yet. any suggestions? Thanks guys - keep safe.
  11. Denny

Is anyone making tortoise colored single coil pup covers

???? I've looked online with no prospects. Thanks - Please be safe and keep others safe by wearing a mask. Thanks. D.
  12. Denny

Opinions on the Marshall Origin head, DSL head, and Blackstar Head

I like to use some reverb, delay and chorus and wah. I have an older DSL 401 (UK built) that had all those overheating and other issues. I took care of all those and kind like the sound but it is a bit fuzzy/buzzy. The build quality sucks!!! I'd like to hear from someone who had played the...
  13. Denny

Opinions on the Marshall Origin head, DSL head, and Blackstar Head

Models Marshall DSL20HR or Blackstar 20rh, or Marshall Origin ORI20H I want to use this with my stock Marshall 1965A (4x10) cabinet. I know the older DSL's were plagued with problems - not sure on the new ones. Not familiar with Blackstar. The Origin is basic - no reverb/channel switching...
  14. Denny

Color of the Center tap wire on Marshall 3202/4203 OT??

Hi Guys - I have a Marshall Artist 3202 hybrid that has had a bias pot installed - I need to set it - I am not a tech, but have built several Ceriatone kits (Jubliee, Dumble clone, etc.,- with no issues and am VERY aware of the voltage inside the chassis - with that said - I can not read...
  15. Denny

Center tap wire on Marshall 3202/4203 OT

Hi Guys - Do any of you know FOR SURE what color the center tap wire is on the OT of the Marshall 3202/4202 amp? Thanks ahead of time. Denny
  16. Denny

My poor 335's veneer top is splitting!?? Please help??

Is there an email I can send some pix? thanks - Denny
  17. Denny

My poor 335's veneer top is splitting!?? Please help??

Hi guys. My 2001 Gibby's veneer top is splitting - and growing slowly. I love the guitar, but am afraid IF someone can't save it, I'll have to sell it. Please email me for pix as that's the only way I can get pix to you: dbonanza1@gmail.com Gibson's prices to repair are pretty high...
  18. Denny

Wanted - I'm looking for a few small Marshall Parts?

I need 8 Marshall chassis screws (mount chassis to cabinet) - black with the counter-sunk heads, and just one Marshall Knob (push-on). Can PayPal. Thanks. Denny
  19. Denny

Tortoise strat pickup covers??

Thanks - gonna check that right tout.
  20. Denny

I checked ebay - there's a set of maroon for 9.00 and like 26.00 shipping from AU. The tort inserts look interesting.Maybe a decal/with black covers?? Making me think. Thanks
  21. Denny

I like the maroon ones. will check I like those. Just checked the site and didn't see them. Wish I could find a set of 3. thanks D.
  22. Denny

I know!!!! You'd think that by now, someone would have stepped up to the plate. Thanks for trying
  23. Denny

Gentlemen - I've been lookin'. Does anyone know if they are being made? Thanks ahead of time. Denny
Top Bottom