Search results

1. K

Does Anyone Make a BPM/Tempo Generator...

That would allow me to set the tempo in units smaller than 1 BPM? Like if I wanted to set something at 88.8 BPM instead of 89 BPM. It might sound odd, but it's something that I do quite often with the M5 and the Timeline for feel reasons... Just wondered if there was one out there that could...
  2. K

FS: JHS Klon Replica

I've got a silver JHS Klon Replica up for grabs. Clearing out for a large purchase, and am reluctantly letting this go. Great cosmetic shape and in perfect working order. JHS logo on front has faded a bit, but everything else is great. Box was lost in a move, unfortunately. SOLD. Paypal...
  3. K

Way Huge Camel Toe - Order of Effects

I've got a question for the Way Huge knowledgeable folk out there... I'm planning on adding a Green Rhino/Red Llama combo to my pedalboard, you know... the poor man's Camel Toe (minus the series/parallel option), and cannot seem to find out if the Llama side or the Rhino side came first in...
  4. K

6G6-B Bassman Preamp Tube Functions

Hello all - I've got a lovely Bassman and I want to put a few Tung Sol 12ax7s in it. I do not know which preamp tubes affect the Normal channel; it is the only channel I use. I'd like to utilize these tubes most effectively and put them where the Normal channel needs 'em. Anybody know? Thanks!
  5. K

Two Champs or one Princeton?

I'm doing an extremely musically satisfying, extremely low volume gig; most nights the only thing in any monitor is vocals... what would you choose? My first instinct is the 2 Champs... mic them both up and turn one off for extremely low volume gigs. I'm using a british AC15 for now, but I...
  6. K

Is it really possible to...

...tell wether or not somebody "gigs" based upon the neatness/cleanliness/tidiness of their board? I saw a comment in the pedalboard thread saying basically that, so I think we should put it to the test. Somebody post one and somebody else pass gigging/bedroom judgement on them. If possible...
  7. K

Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher vs. Loop Master Box

Hello all... I'm working with this board at the moment: I've figured out how to make enough room for a looping system, and have narrowed it down to either the Voodoo Lab Pedal switchers or a plain ole Loop-Master setup. I wanted to know what the difference would be between the two...
  8. K

First session with Les Paul Jr.

So, I went to do some acoustic overdubs this afternoon and took my newly acquired VOS Jr. to show off. There was a tune that needed a solo, so I plugged in to this program called Eleven (GASP! Direct tracking!!!) and played one. Even direct into that plug-in, the guitar plain kicked ass. I...
  9. K

Stick a Dummy Plug in your DL-4

I had a nice little chat with Rich Renken, the product manager for the M13 who posts here, and he was kind enough to shed some more light on this, and clarify some of my fuzzy details! (last page of this thread). I've copied his info into my first post: I know it is an old thread, but I...
  10. K

Keeley Japanese Apt. vs. Little Lehle looper

Can anyone shed some light on the differences? I've had three of the little Keeley loopers, and they seem to do fine. Any good reason for me to shell out double for the Lehle?
  11. K

Deluxe Memory Man - Ticking noise in background

I've got one that ticks when you're not playing into it... the tick isn't there when I'm playing, but it shows up when the guitar signal fades out. This poses a problem in the studio for me, so I thought I'd see if anyone had encountered this. I don't think it's normal, since my buddy and I...
  12. K

Line 6 Expression Switch

Alright folks... somebody has to know the answer for this one. The Line 6 expression pedal has a 10k pot in it. I want to make a little box that will switch between the settings, instead of using the big pedal. My guess is that I'd have to place a 10k resistor across two of the lugs of the...
  13. K

G&L ASAT Special wiring diagram

Hey folks, I've done a search and can't seem to find what I need. I'd like to put my ASAT Special (The one with the 2 big soapbar pickups) back to the normal wiring. I changed the pots out a few years ago, before I understood such things, and wired it up like a normal tele. Left out all...
  14. K

Deluxe Reverb Rattle

So here's the scoop. I put a new speaker in my '66 Deluxe Reverb. Upon tightening everything up, I've got a rattle that is audible THROUGH THE SPEAKER when I crank it and play the lower strings. It sounds different than the amp drive, and stops about a third of the way into the sustain of the...
  15. K

Line 6 Keeley DL4 and bypass tone...

Hello folks. I'm hoping some of you can chime in here. A search gave me some good info, but not an answer to this particular issue. To my ears, the DL4 changes the bypass tone when off. It makes it brittle in Alternate Bypass mode, and a bit muffled, with a loss of sparkle, in True Bypass...
Top Bottom