Search results

1. B

Favorite Kemper Profile Makers

I own thousands of paid profiles and the only profiles that come even remotely close to being what I would consider awesome are the ones I made myself.
  2. B

Money no object: best cabinet for modeler (KPA) for "amp in a room" sound

Amp in the room? Gotta start with a Direct Profile. If the direct profile I’m using was made by ONLY profiling the preamp, I will run thru either a Marshall 100/100 EL34 or a VHT 2150 power amp then thru a Bogner Ubercab 4x12. If the profile contains the power amp, then I’ll use a super clean...
  3. B

Doug and Pat - Kemper

A huge testament to the greatness of the Kemper that, almost a decade later, we have these types of videos still coming out.
  4. B

FM3 - marketing issues or tech issues?

If you really think they didn’t about Kemper’s launch then we’re just gonna keep going in circles. EDIT: Just like Kemper rushed the Stage to market in order to come out first. 75% of everything is marketing.
  5. B

I’m sure their intent is to release it. Announcing it a bit prematurely was marketing. Just like Kemper announced their editor years ago.
  6. B

I can’t answer for Fractal but similar scenarios have occurred in the past. One example being Apple with the original Mac. This is not an attack on Fractal btw. Just my opinion.
  7. B

Someone like me who casually browses TGP and has never been on the fractal forums yet heard about the announcement of the FM3. There’s a ton of YouTube channels, other sites, etc. that talk about this stuff. Some may see it as a hot take but I see it as marketing 101. Whether it pans out for...
  8. B

Everyone else who may be interested?
  9. B

More for the non TGP/Fractal forum audience who doesn’t spend a ton of cash on something to “just tide them over”.
  10. B

(Rematch) Tone Wars Fight Night -- Kemper vs Axe-FX III ==> Updated

I’ve played around with the Ultra and the 2 which didn’t impress me at the time but I haven’t tried the 3 yet. Just my honest opinion but nothing I’ve heard from it so far sounds any better than the plugins I sometimes use. Hopefully I can get some quality time with one to truly compare.
  11. B

I’ve tried the same IR on the Kemper and all the plugins (Neural, STL, Kazrog, etc) with similar results. Don’t see how the Axe would make that much of a difference though it would be great if I was wrong.
  12. B

More like “don’t buy the competitors’ unit, wait for this one”. Seen it a million times.
  13. B

For me, 3rd party IR’s sound good until I start mixing and everyone in the room agrees that the full Kemper profile always sounds better and more natural. Not to mention the feel is infinitely better.
  14. B

Boss Waza Air Headphones

Some latency tests would be nice.
  15. B

If you want to see someone working with the Axe III interface; here you go

Not hearing how this sounds better than plugins.
  16. B

Kemper crushes the Axe in this comparison even though it’s not fair since each’s sounds were dialed in by different people. That being said, I arrived to the same conclusions when comparing the Kemper to every plugin known to man.
  17. B

Kemper's Run So Far

Still the one to beat.
  18. B

Is John Mayer right?

Can someone send this guy a Kemper already. It addresses the issues I always hear theses dudes complain about.
  19. B

Heard Metallica lately?

I was just thinking this yesterday as I watched them do Ride the Lightning at a recent show on YouTube. They sound amazing and I’m always dumbfounded when people say they sound like **** now that they play AxeFX. Although it makes me wonder what they’d sound like through some professionally...
  20. B

2019: Axe FX 3 vs Kemper - What's the consensus?

Kemper and it’s not even close. Not a fan of anything. When something better comes out, I’ll use and recommend that.
  21. B

So I got my new Kemper Stage and.....

Reminder to self: Don’t buy used Kemper Stage from Frankencat.
  22. B

lots of KPAs popping up for sale...

It’s just a different form factor. Not selling mine until an actual new version comes out. Might not even do that considering it already does more than I need.
  23. B

New Kemper Profiler Floorboard spotted on Instagram at music festival

I get what you mean. Just clarifying the “I saw what you did there” comment the other poster made which was funny. I gotcha though.
  24. B

Kemper Profiler Stage

A lot of salty projection in this thread.
Top Bottom