• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. M

Anderson Forum Down...

Does anyone know what's up with the Anderson forum? I know Jack Gretz (who administrates it) is having some health issues, so maybe that's part of it, but things seemed to be running smoothly thus far. Anyone know anything?
  2. M

Tour of Ron Thorn's Shop...

I grew up in Southern CA real near Glendale, and my parents (who have been gone from CA for about 19 years) just recently moved TO Glendale, and my wife and I flew out for Christmas and New Year's, so while we were here I decided it would be foolish not to try to go over and see Ron's shop. We...
  3. M

Show Your Nuts (Walnut, that is!)...

Here are my two... Obviously, the Swan is not walnut, it just happens to be in the photo... OK, let's see your nuts!
  4. M

New Myka Classic Arrives Tomorrow!

OK, so it's on the way...new David Myka Classic #070. Can't wait for this one. I have owned lots of custom built axes from a variety of luthiers (still have a solid Anderson Atom with walnut top and Soloway Swan, neither of which is going anywhere). With this one, I wanted to incorporate all...
  5. M

Grosh or Melancon

I know there's been a bunch of threads comparing these types of guitars, but I'm looking specifically at these two guitars (Grosh Retro Classic and Melancon Pro Artist), since I can get each of them with almost the same specs, and for a very similar price. Many of the threads I've seen said...
  6. M

Small Amp Advice Needed...

OK, I need some advice. I've been realizing the need for a small amp that will handle mainly solo gig duties (mostly dinner-club jazz type stuff, though I play a solid body, not typical archtop jazz box) and also to take to lessons, etc. I'm looking at probably a 10" speaker, though I wouldn't...