• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. T-bone

Oh Guitar Center you make me sad.

Why not try out the Cab and LP. That way you could hear if it sounds good to you? Who cares what PU Gibson put in the guitar? Does it sound good?
  2. T-bone

If your getting BAD cust service........

Correction: Pending is what Pay Pal has labeled it--ie no money If they would communicate with me I wouldn't be writing this day 3 no money! it's been 20 days since I ordered the pedal/box-they have had returned box for 7 business days 3 emails to then yesterday-no response Relax?
  3. T-bone

Here's the run down -Ordered Pedal-(in stock) 2 day shipping -5 days later no contact no pedal--I email WTF-I get a USPS email....label was created........still no response email -same day I try to cancel order but it already shipped -2 days later pedal arrives--don't like it-it's going...
  4. T-bone

....when is it ok to call the company out publicly
  5. T-bone

Koll Tornado

sold
  6. T-bone

Chandler Stereo Echo

will relist with package offer
  7. T-bone

Chandler Stereo Echo

250 shipped
  8. T-bone

Chandler Stereo Echo

For sale-1 Chandler Stereo Echo Rack rash on the top but otherwise clean. 100% working cond $300 shipped
  9. T-bone

Koll Tornado

Solid Korina Neck & Body Rosewoodboard 12-14 radius 24.625” Nut 1 11/16 Med Jumbo Frets Locking Tuners Hipshot Contour vibrato Electroflux in the bridge and HD Z90 in the neck.
  10. T-bone

Koll Tornado

More info later today. Just chumin' the water:D Thinking $2000 shipped
  11. T-bone

Post the album you have been playing non stop lately

Galactica- From The Corner to the Block Fiona Apple- When the Pawn......
  12. T-bone

Saul Koll Guitar 2012 Year in Review

Amazing work Saul! I'm still rocking the Uke. I'll be in touch, got a crazy idea :-)
  13. T-bone

Kemper: Major Props to Ampfactory

big thumbs up for ampfactory. First time a digital piece of gear made grin from ear to ear.
  14. T-bone

Kemper ?

Just got done a weeks worth of research on the Kemper an I'm sold!!!!! Anyone have info on a lite version without the profile feature? The fact that I don't have access to numerous great sounding amps makes this feature less important to me than the presets and the online tone bank.
  15. T-bone

Favorite Spinal Tap record?

Can they really say that?
  16. T-bone

Favorite Spinal Tap record?

Itravinus Demilo
  17. T-bone

New Fiona Apple record

Just finished my first listen---WOW! It's brilliant. Production is stellar - great use of space. Strongest material since Pawn. She really takes you for a ride into some dark places.
  18. T-bone

My favorite living drummer

Matt Chamberlin
  19. T-bone

What's your favorite Pat Metheny record?

Still Life (Talking).... and Q&A and BMS
  20. T-bone

Your First Pedal!

DOD American Metal
  21. T-bone

Which 5 guitarists have had the biggest influence on your sound?

Pat Metheny Brian May Satch Dickey Betts Prince
  22. T-bone

More stuff like the first Fiona Apple disc?

Regina Specktor -different than Fiona but wonderful in her own right