• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. A

guitar builder in the Philippines

Does any one know a guitar builder in the Philippines? Thanks, Adirian.
  2. A

Anyone tried a twisted neck?

Any of you guy's have some experience with twisted necks. I just finished building mine and I can say it gives much more ease on the wrist. It just feels natural. Here is the link for the entire building process...
  3. A

Differences hot pickup and a and a low output pickup + booster

What are the differences between a high output pickup going straight to the amp and a and a low output pickup followed by a booster going to the amp? Thanks for sharing your experiences. Cheers, Adrian.
  4. A

What is the best looking vintage amp?

What is in your opinion the best looking vintage amp? I am not talking about sound but just the looks. My personal favorite is this one : Cheers, Adrian.
  5. A

Why aren't s single coils twice as cheap as humbuckers ?

Why aren't s single coils twice as cheap as humbuckers ? Is it because we are stupid enough to pay the same amount of money for it? Cheers, Adrian.
  6. A

What is the most comfortable body shape to play in the classic position?

What is the most comfortable body shape to play in the classic position ? Cheers, Adrian.
  7. A

A Ibanez JEM555 Steve Vai for $280, can that be true?

Hi there! I am at the Philippines at the moment and saw 2 good looking Ibanez JEM555 Steve Vai for about $280. List price is about $1200. I played them a while and they seemed alright but I am absolutely no expert. Can this be a real JEM555 or will it be an imitation. Ba-bay, Adrian.
  8. A

In what way does a hollow guitar sound different from his solid twin?

In what way does a hollow guitar sound different from his solid twin? What exactly changes to the sound if a solid body guitar gets hollow spaces in it and does it matter if there are openings in the body (f-shaped holes for instance). Um abraço, Adriano.