• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. M

Sold 2005 Gibson SG '61 Reissue

This is a 2005 Gibson SG '61 Reissue that I just got in April off Reverb as a backup guitar. Obviously things have shut down and I need to sell it. Hardly played, and it's in Excellent condition. The person I got it from had done some upgrades: Grover Tulip tuners (no routing needed), he also...
  2. M

Providence Vitalizer question....

Can anyone tell me about the Vitalizer that is in some of the Providence pedals? I just got a Silky Drive with it. Great open-sounding overdrive, but I think it's making my entire rig sound darker, and I would have expected the opposite, if any change at all....???
  3. M

NGD Gibson Les Paul Classic "Lite"

That's great! I have a honeyburst one and I love it. I want a black one too - did you get a discount by calling them? :-)
  4. M

FS Overdrives: Providence, Pedals By Tone.... **Blowout Prices!!!**

Several pedals for sale - None have ever had velcro, all either new or in great shape. Need to move them! Fantastic prices :) Feel free to make me an offer! Really! I really need to sell these. I'll take any reasonable offer even on these already LOW prices.... :) Ask any questions.... All...
  5. M

WTB Looking for Hand-wired Lovepedal E6

Anyone have a hand-wired Lovepedal E6 they want to part with? Thanks.
  6. M

Bearfoot Dyna Red Dist. 4-knob vs Mad Professor Mighty Red Dist.???

Cool thanks. I might try it. I just got hold of another Pedals by Tone OD that will be here next week, very interested to see....
  7. M

Good to know, thanks. How much sustain does the Simble have on it's own?
  8. M

Hmmm.... does the Simble compare with a Timmy v3 do you know? I admit, I have one of those on the way....
  9. M

I have a number of dirt pedals right now :) A Landgraff LDO and a KEP LDO clone, Bob Burt OD, Tone Monk OM Distortion (really an OD), a Clay Jones-type KEP clone, Suhr Shiba OD Reloaded, a Creamsicle/Pedals by Tone - this is an interesting really high-gain OD that is really over the top.... and...
  10. M

Thanks for this. What MP pedal would you say has the most compression?
  11. M

Has anyone tried the Mad Professor Royal Blue Overdrive? Does it have a lot of sustain?
  12. M

Yeah, you're probably right.... worth a try for sure....
  13. M

That's great info, thanks all.... I'm looking for nice sustaining leads without using a separate compressor.... the new Martial Artist? The Mighty Red has that but again, it doesn't sound quite right to me.... my guitars, my setup, whatever it is....
  14. M

Hey - thanks! I just got a Mighty Red, it's good with good sustain which is what I'm after, but actually it's a little.... rough for me, do you know if the new One Control DR smoother?