• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. 56541983_10218699491948105_6654427826533433344_n

56541983_10218699491948105_6654427826533433344_n

2. 56375772_10218699490708074_5384261303952998400_n

56375772_10218699490708074_5384261303952998400_n

3. Z

Please help to ID this Lentz SSL

saw a video once where George Harrison said heavier guitars sounded better...
  4. Z

Gibson's 1928 L-1 Blues Tribute guitar

I had the "Robert Johnson" model for a while & loved it...
  5. Z

What are your favorite Beatles' songs?

"~Don't Let Me Down~"
  6. Z

Who's picking up the new Jim Campilongo album "Dream Dictionary" tomorrow?

he's purty good on those "Little Willies" CD's...
  7. Z

Foghat

saw 'em open for BBA to back in the day...they were awesome had the crowd standing go'n nuts...I was think'n man hows Beck gonna be better than this?
  8. Z

A few questions about the squier bass VI

Bass VI is a cool "guitar"... I'd get the Japan made Mustang if I was you...
  9. Z

FS: Ian Anderson Standard

I regret sell'n mine all the time ...I had water damage to my home & needed money for repairs :/
  10. Z

my new Lakland!

Yes it's a U.S. model... Still love'n it !! Yes Big Mike my little B-15 is awesome! I wrote some songs for my brother in laws brother & he gave me a killer deal on it... He bought it from the original owner ...it'd been in a closet for 30 years...
  11. Z

my new Lakland!

I've got a Fender Select Jazz & Select Precision...this'n has smaller "vintage" type frets & has tons more sustain, it'll hold a note til you decide to move your finger... I really prefer a precision body & prefer Jazz bass necks with the Lakland I have that ... 1.5 nut Jazz taper neck... it has...
  12. Z

my new Lakland!

Very nice play'n instrument ...SMOOOOTH !!
  13. Z

Post Your Bass

swamp ash body w/maple 1.5 nut jazz taper neck...
  14. Z

my new Lakland!

Got it last week.. my Fenders my be go'n to the emporium...lol
  15. Z

Redd Volkaert's high powered tweed twin clone. Who made it??

never thought of it that way...but your right !
  16. Z

Curiousity .. looking to bass.

studybass.com
  17. Z

anyone build a Gibson LG-1 copy ?

my brother in law's dad left him a late 40's Gibson LG-1... his brother got his dad's fiddle... he wants a guitar just like the one his dad/brother has... anyone out there that can make one? or should he just keep look'n try'n to find an original in half way decent shape...
  18. Z

Thorn For sale ?? Help first Post

I'd wait & buy one that the owner hadn't paid someone to drag through a parking lot...
  19. Z

Anniversary GIFT: WHO and WHAT makes an Incredible LP styled gold top???

Ian Anderson Standard "Goldtop" http://www.guitarnoize.com/namm-2009-ian-anderson-goldtop-standard/
  20. Z

Anyone compare Gustavsson Bluesmaster and Lentz Croyden?

I don't understand any of the "comparison" threads... there's one about JG & IA's cause the shapes & such be'n this an that... but now this'n with to completely different shapes & electronics... and then for people to get all upset & such....well... it don't make no sense...
  21. Z

I did have a Lentz for a while, great guitar!....well body shape to me would be a big difference....just because the wood maybe the same I sure tone wise there's a difference ...+ the 3 knob set up of the Lentz.....
  22. Z

Well actually not similar in any way... But Scott is making some carVe tops & has been making them with a choice of P-90/ humbuckers purty much since the beginning
  23. Z

Gustavsson Guitars and Ian Anderson Guitars: Any relationship between the two?

+1... to me it's like look'n at a Fender Tele then look's at a Grosh "Tele"... ;)