Search results

1. krisharmony

Sold Trussart Steelcaster

TRADED- All original Trussart Steelcaster, born in February 2014. Incredible guitar but looking to get back to Gibson scale length. Relatively rare '52 style neck, Arcane pickups, with OHSC, papers, and tags from Action Music in Falls Church, VA. 8lbs 15oz. Specifically looking for Gibson...
  2. krisharmony

Peter Green out-of-phase tone... EQ pedal?

Love the out of phase PG tone but not willing to rewire or permanently change my Les Paul, and don't really want to do a push/pull. Could it be imitated with an EQ pedal? I'm thinking dropping the bass, the treble some, and boosting the 800 and 1.2k? PSA: I'm aware it won't be exact, no need...
  3. krisharmony

Sold Baby Blue OD by One Control

One Control Baby Blue OD- traded Lovepedal MKIII Black Tonebender with box- traded
  4. krisharmony

Sold 1937 Gibson EH-150 7-string lap steel with Geib case

Beautiful all original 1937 Gibson EH-150 7-string lap steel with original Geib hardshell case. Charlie Christian pickup is strong and articulate, the top has some curl to it, and the case is cool in and of itself. The Gibson inlayed logo has turned a very pretty gold. Players' condition...
  5. krisharmony

NGD: Trussart Steelcaster

Just picked up this 2014 Trussart Steelcaster "Rustomatic." I've wanted one of his guitars for a long time and one popped up locally almost unplayed. Sounds phenomenal, pretty loud acoustically and every note rings like a bell electrically even with some dirt. Sounds to me like the pickups...
  6. krisharmony

NGD: 1937 Gibson EH-150 lap steel

Just picked this up today in a trade, '37 Gibson 7-string lap steel with the original case. Anyone know what these cases are called? It has a stamp on the back but I can't read it. Geib? Interesting pole pieces on the Charlie Christian, 4 individuals and then a 3-string pole. Not in minty...
  7. krisharmony

Sold THD 2ohm Hot Plate attenuator w/ Weber harness

THD 2ohm Hot Plate with Weber harness. Replacing a tweed Bassman with a Deluxe Reverb so no longer need the attenuator. If you have either a '59 Bassman (LTD or vintage) or a Super Reverb then this is one of the few attenuators that will work with it! The Bassman is for sale as well local to...
  8. krisharmony

Sold Fender '59 Bassman LTD (Northern VA area) and THD Hot Plate 2ohm attenuator

Newly serviced lacquered '59 Bassman LTD. Brand new tubes, caps, etc. courtesy of Copperhead Audio Engineering. Mercury transformer, Tung-Sol 6L6s, Sovtek rectifier, Sovtek and Tung-Sol preamp tubes. It's essentially a handwired 5F6-A Bassman now. Only selling because it's too loud for what...
  9. krisharmony

Rehouse multiple pedals into 1 enclosure

Considering rehousing an OD-808 and OCD into a single enclosure and need some electronics advice. If I do so, would it be possible that they share the same 9v power? Also, would the output of the first just be hard-wired to the input of the second? If there is a newbie resource that isn't...
  10. krisharmony

NGD: '06 R8 with surprise pickups...

Rarely post here anymore but I had to share this today. Honestly, I'm not even much of a buyer anymore, with only 1 Tele to my name in the electric realm and a couple of affordable acoustics. But today I headed to my local shop to kill some time with no particular aim in mind but a feeling they...
  11. krisharmony

Sold Price drop- MJT S-Style (Strat) Neck with tuners, Tusq nut

Mark Jenny (MJT) S-Style (Strat) neck. Absolutely beautiful relic'd neck with great playability and very little mileage on it. Sold -USACG '54 profile neck with a Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard -Quartersawn rock maple -12 inch radius -21 6130 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges -Callaham...
  12. krisharmony

Sold MJT S-style- Parting out

BODY SOLD SEPARATELY- Mark Jenny (MJT) S-Style (Strat) with Callaham/Fralin, USACG parts. Neck- Quartersawn rock maple, 12 inch radius, USACG '54 neck with a Dark Indian Rosewood Fingerboard and 21 6130 medium jumbo frets and rolled edges. Callaham clay dots, 25.5" scale, 1.650" nut width...
  13. krisharmony

Can a Strymon Deco replace a compressor?

I have a Diamond Comp SL compressor which I love but I'm really interested in getting a Deco because both sides of that thing look incredibly cool to me. Could the Deco replace the Diamond altogether? Would the Diamond on the front end of my signal chain and the Deco closer to the end be too...
  14. krisharmony

Sold Keeley Fuzz Head

Keeley Fuzz Head, great condition with box papers and no velcro: sold! Weber reverb unit (Fender 6G15): traded! Digitech Trio: sold! Shure Green Bullet mic: traded! Pedaltrain mini: sold! Trades interested in Lollar Charlie Christian bridge pickup (not neck), maybe pedals.IMG_20180121_124037901...
  15. krisharmony

Cioks DC-8 to power big box DMM?

Will this thing power a big box DMM 24v through outlets 5/6 or 7/8 with the Booster Flex? Most of the information I can find regarding EHX pedals refer to them generally, but the ranges of voltage on these things is all over the place so I'm not sure which EHX pedals they're referring to...
  16. krisharmony

Best power supply for big box DMM

I've got one of the big box DMMs made for a 24v DC 100ma power supply. Will the input(s) on the far right of the DC-10 work for this pedal? I was set on getting one until I saw a guy looking to get rid of his because he just bought a big box DMM... Mine is the one below: 20160118_134859-1-2...
  17. krisharmony

Sold Flint, PP2, Bad Bob, RC-2, Loop Master AB

20160124_173253-1-1-1-1 by krisharmony posted Jan 24, 2016 at 5:37 PM Analogman Bad Bob- $sold Boss RC-2- $sold Voodoo Lab PP2- $sold Loopmaster AB- $traded Strymon Flint- $sold
  18. krisharmony

Sold Fulltone Clyde Deluxe

With the buffer, looking for trade towards Analogman, Strymon, Lehle. Sold. 20151209_230218 - Edited by krisharmony posted Dec 15, 2015 at 8:35 PM20151209_230151 - Edited by krisharmony posted Dec 15, 2015 at 8:34 PM20151004_092129 (1) by krisharmony posted Oct 4, 2015 at 10:36 AM
  19. krisharmony

Sold Emery Sound Superbaby with Mad Scientist Tube Set

Head only, with full tube kit. Sold. IMAG0828 by krisharmony posted Jul 9, 2015 at 9:27 PMIMAG0829 by krisharmony posted Jul 9, 2015 at 9:27 PM
  20. krisharmony

Harmonic Trem on Mobius vs Flint

Is it the same algorithm? I love my Flint especially for the harmonic trem but would like the versatility of the Mobius. Thanks in advance,
  21. krisharmony

When did people start caring about velcro?

Is this really a thing? That guys are now passing on pedals for the previous owner actually mounting them to a board?
  22. krisharmony

NGD: MJT Strat project

Been collecting the parts for this guy for a while- -EJ-style rosewood neck from USACG/MJT: Two-piece Quarter Sawn Rock Maple, Dark Indian Rosewood fingerboard, “The ‘54”; Soft "V" Shape at 1st Fret to Large "C" Shape at 12th Fret, Softly Rolled Edges, 6130 21 Medium Jumbo Frets, 12" (305 mm)...
  23. krisharmony

What's wrong with my Strymon Flint?

I turned on my PP2 that the Strymon is hooked up to and the pedal is just clicking both lights on repeatedly and won't work otherwise. I've tried each of the outputs on the PedalPower, two different types of cabes for it but no change. Unfortunately I don't have a separate adapter for it...
  24. krisharmony

Foil pickups in a Telecaster

I have a Tele with Lollar Special Ts (8k neck, 6.3k bridge) and want to throw a gold foil type pickup in the middle. Does anyone have experience with either reproduction foils or vintage types and pairing them with modern pickups? I'm curious about how they'll work together, if the...
Top Bottom