• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. gregc

Considering routing my Nocaster

If it’s what you want and you’re going to use it, route it. A Nocaster with a bucker in the neck is still a very desirable guitar. You’d get a good buck for it if you needed.
  2. gregc

You have an audition for a hard rock band. Which of YOUR amplifiers do you bring?

Bogner XTX, & 68-69 Marshall repro 4x12.
  3. gregc

How do you justify having duplicate guitars?

Want it? Like it? Can afford it? What’s to justify?
  4. gregc

Anyone Own Celebrity or Rockstar Owned/Played Instruments?

I bought a Hamer from Wolf Hoffman; gone now. vI still own a Bogner 101B, a very cool one, that was originally built for GNR.
  5. gregc

Dumble/quinn Lovers And Haters. The Louis Electrics Cobra Is Finally Here!!

I liked both the top and bottom clip. When I listened to the bottom clip after hearing the top, it initially turned me off. But, after hearing the bottom, I went back to the top and then thought the bottom was better. After banging them back n' forth, there is no 'better'. They're just 2...
  6. gregc

Aria Pro II - Fan Club

My brother has one of those. He used to work for Aria in southern CA. Decades ago...
  7. gregc

I saw the photo of one with a smaller, "B&W" logo on the grill and thought it looked perfect. Personally, I like them both. Black, white, red.... Italian's favorite colors! Someone once said, 'go big or go home' :)
  8. gregc

I gotcha, Bluesful. You can just find your spot and leave it, I guess.
  9. gregc

The negative feedback addition is a great idea. Who wouldn’t want that? No one, that’s who!
  10. gregc

My Search For Louis Electric , Fender 57 Lp Tweed Twin, J B Hp Twin or BASSMAN.

In other news, I think I just pulled the trigger on a Deltone!......
  11. gregc

Very cool stuff here! Congrats to both Lou and Tag for making this happen. I’ve been real busy the past few days but stumbled on Tag’s clips, much to my surprise, on YouTube, late last night, while browsing YouTube via Apple TV. I just had to crank the stereo and play them through my main loud...
  12. gregc

Gibson Non Reverse Firebird

Cool. I have a Gibby CS one, Mary Kaye white stain, 3xP-90s and gold HW. I don't even remember what I paid for it but they are cool guitars!
  13. gregc

New HOF 2

too much.
  14. gregc

"Barely used" is still "used"..

Turn.... and walk. Remember, the fella with the $$$ has the high ground~
  15. gregc

All I can say (to borrow a phrase) is 'Very Good, (Very), Very Good!"
  16. gregc

Question about power supplies and Current (mA)

You're fine. As long as your PS can supply enough current so the voltage doesn't begin to cave in you're Golden~
  17. gregc

Sounds like I need one of these!
  18. gregc

If it's the one I got to listen to in the shop last week, you've got a great amp!
  19. gregc

Who can afford to play guitar anymore?

Visit your local hock shop. Grab an amp and a usable guitar and play; very economical.
  20. gregc

Are we not talking about the new Clapton sig guitars?

I just want to know about the Firebird pickup~
  21. gregc

Society gigs?!?!

I get it. It's a job. Welcome to the working world.
  22. gregc

New Gibson AlNiCo Firebird Pickups? Apparently!~

I agree, and I need a good candidate for my FB 1!
  23. gregc

New Gibson AlNiCo Firebird Pickups? Apparently!~

Think they're making these or buying a bunch for the run from one of the known makers? https://www.gibson.com/Guitar/CUSSK4171/Eric-Clapton-1964-Firebird-I
  24. gregc

Guitars with floating adjustable bridges – post ‘em if you got ‘em!

I have one on my Koll, and I have one on my Gretsch Setzer Hot Rod. I pinned the one on my Setzer, cause I used to knock it ...all ...the ...time.
  25. gregc

Something tells me I'll be back that way, Tag.