Search results

1. clapointe1

Tropica lFish Capacitors

Can you hear a difference when a wah has tropical fish capacitors ?
  2. clapointe1

Ate you still using your old Fulltone Fulldrive ?

Are you still using your old Fulltone Fulldrive ? I still love my 2004 Fulltone Fulldrive !!!
  3. clapointe1

Taking off polyurethane

I have a stratocaster build and the sunburst body has a polyurethane finish. The polyurethane is too thick , can I take it off without touching the sunburst paintjob ?
  4. clapointe1

Joe Bonamassa playing

What scale is Joe Bonamassa playing that sounds like Eric Johnson?
  5. clapointe1

Wah mod : Tropical Fish vs. WIMA Capacitors

I'm wanting to mod my wah , not happy with the vocal sound ! I have some vintage Tropical Fish capacitors and some Wima capacitors, which is better ?
  6. clapointe1

Fulltone Clyde Standard discontinued !

Make fun but I'm an old school Fulltone fan ! In the late 90's early 2000's Fulltone and Dunlop were all we had to the mass population.
  7. clapointe1

Fulltone Clyde Standard discontinued !

Fulltone has retired the Clyde Standard ! Great wah built like a tank !
  8. clapointe1

Jet City JCA20H

I hear great things about the new Soldano SLO-30 but I think my Jet City JCA20H is a true tone master. It saden me when Jet City went under but the made great amps at a great price !
  9. clapointe1

Fender Stratocaster maple fret boards 1959-1967

I have a feeling not too many !
  10. clapointe1

Fender Stratocaster maple fret boards 1959-1967

How many Fender Stratocasters with maple fret boards were produced from 1959-1967 ?
  11. clapointe1

EVH Wolfgang fret wire hardness ?

How hard are the nickel frets on the import EVH Wolfgangs ?
  12. clapointe1

Any love for Jet City amps here?

I was wanting the vertical 2x12 cab ! Damn
  13. clapointe1

Fake Les Paul?

Fake !
  14. clapointe1

Bad buyers and Ebay

He said the pedal wasn't working properly and want to know if he used the wrong power supply ! Than backtracked and said I should stated in the auction what power supply to use ! Then backtracked some more and said maybe the pedal was broken before he got !
  15. clapointe1

Bad buyers and Ebay

I sold a buyer on Ebay an Baja Tech Bone Bender (Germanim fuzz) and he uses the wrong power supply and fried the pedal and now what's his money back ! Bullsh*t !!!! That pedal cost me money , man up !
  16. clapointe1

Need help wiring a humbucker in a Fender Stratocaster.

I'm wiring up a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates+ in a Fender Stratocaster with a 5 way switch , wanna coil tap in second position. Anybody got pics or a diagram ?
  17. clapointe1

Is it worth keeping a Boss CE-2 & OD-1 if

The Boss ME5 & BE5 are analog Multi effects units from the 80"s !
  18. clapointe1

Is it worth keeping a Boss CE-2 & OD-1 if

I also own a Boss ME5 , BE5 , analog CE5 @ SD1 ?
  19. clapointe1

Sold EMG VG20 pickguard set

MXR 5150 ?
  20. clapointe1

Sold EMG VG20 pickguard set

MXR 5150 ?
  21. clapointe1

Alvarez Acoustic , awesome deal !

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/alvarez-regent-rd266-dreadnought-acoustic-electric-guitar Great deal , buy it !
  22. clapointe1

Boss OD-1 & Boss SD-1

The last 30yrs I've owned almost every overdrive pedal on the market and and to this day my favorite two That I own and will never sell are the Boss OD-1 and the Boss SD-1 !
  23. clapointe1

MusiciansFriend / Synchrony Credit Card

I purchased a Gibson Les Paul for a promotion interest free for 24 months and got charged interest on my first statement , what gives ????
Top Bottom