Search results

1. JMintzer

Essential pedals for John Mayer tunes...

Please knock off the trolling people. Several posts have been deleted. Thank you. Jamie
  2. JMintzer

A Note from Danelectro

Leave to politics off TGP. First and last warning! Jamie
  3. JMintzer

Fuchs reverb pedal

Knock off the personal crap, people! Jamie
  4. JMintzer

Haunting Mids Fuzz?

Knock it off people. Suspensions already handed out. Jamie
  5. JMintzer

Snake Oil strings?

When the thread gets so poisoned, there is nothing else to do but whack it! They don't pay me enough to sift through some of these 10-12 page threads and edit out the crap. ;) Jamie
  6. JMintzer

Pedalboard with Powersupply.

I have one of these, a Pedal Pad board: Jamie
  7. JMintzer

Peoples experience with ordering from KR Musical Products.

Mike asked ya'll to tone tis down. I'm asking a second time. If you have specific questions, I suggest that you take them to e-mail or PM... Jamie
  8. JMintzer

so how is it that i post a thread with clips of certain pedals here, but it's moved..

Since it's come to my attention that this is all being done with a specific intent in mind, I'll close this one for a while, as well... Jamie
  9. JMintzer

so how is it that i post a thread with clips of certain pedals here, but it's moved..

Horse****! You answered it like a petulant child! With your permission, I'll be happy to post your response to my warning. This is Exactly what I sent you: I suggest that you tone done the rhetoric. Your antagonistic posting style and calling other TGP members "ghey" and "fag" will most...
  10. JMintzer

Nice first two posts! How 'bout you step out of this thread, since you are not helping in the least? Jamie
  11. JMintzer

The right to be annoyed??? Did you ever stop and think that after the first 80 views that nobody was interested anymore? Sorry, but it happens. Not every thread is of interest to the majority of the members. Not a knock on your thread, just the way it is... Jamie
  12. JMintzer

Great. We've settled that. The thread was moved. It's not the end of the world. Sorry if you feel it was moved to a place with too little traffic. Thin Ice for you comments in the other Klon thread. Thin Ice for you oh so tender response to your warning. Thin Ice for your " I am...
  13. JMintzer

Once again, I never moved your post. It's obvious that whomever did it felt that it belonged in the clips section. Feel free to think otherwise. Did you read the rules of TGP when you joined? Not too many of them. Easy to follow, for most folks. I suggest that you review them. Oh, and...
  14. JMintzer

Obviously, someone (not me) thought it would be better served in the proper section. Hell, you knew it as well! You simply decided to put it where you wanted to put it... No idea about the Fruciante thread. Link? No offense taken... The question was answered. You'll have to deal with...
  15. JMintzer

Klons......

This thread is closed for a cooling off period. Infractions have been give. If it continues, suspensions will be handed out! Jamie
  16. JMintzer

1 sec analog delay-Who else beside Moog & Toneczar?

See you in a month or so... Jamie
  17. JMintzer

If you can't see that you statement, (and I paraphrase) "Other people don't have rich daddies to buy them stuff" is a cheap shot, you're hopeless. I'm done with this thread. I suggest you take you own advice, and "drop it and shut up about it". Parse this out all you want. You'll only...
  18. JMintzer

Sigh... Why do I bother? Okay, here's the deal. You've been warned. Take it for what it's worth. Either play by the rules, or play elsewhere. Your choice. Jamie
  19. JMintzer

The threat is: I'm sick and tired of people taking cheap shots at Gear Page members. If it continues, you WILL be suspended/banned. Is that pushy? If you think it is, so be it. Am I cool? Hardly. Ask my daughters... Jamie
  20. JMintzer

You want to go that route? Trust me, you don't. Jamie
  21. JMintzer

Would you buy an A-B that looked like this?

Well, he did say "Be Honest"... :rolleyes: Although, you could have done it in a more polite way... Jamie
  22. JMintzer

Velcro on Pedaltrain Question

Actually, it's 2-0 Loops The Loops are the soft side. The Hooks are the rough stuff... Jamie P.S. I also prefer putting the soft side/loops on the board. So make that 3-0 ;)
  23. JMintzer

Pedalboards of the stars collection...TGP version

And you post added to the community how? NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! Thank you! Jamie Mintzer Moderator, TGP
Top Bottom