• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. B

FS/FT: Timtone Blowfish - Price Drop - now $2250

As the owner of two Timtones, I can verify that his guitars are top rate... ...this one makes me feel all kinds of itchy. I LOVE the Blowfish design.
  2. B

New build- Eat a Peach!

!!! sweet golly...
  3. B

NGBD - New guitar Build Day - Larkin Strat

This is absurdly gorgeous. Larkin's guitars are some of the classiest on the planet.
  4. B

For those asking about Yanuziello guitars...

Definitely "pretty" - exactly what I want to listen to as I try to lull myself to sleep (I am right now). I certainly wouldn't buy anything because of that clip, and it's not what I'd listen to to wake up or keep myself engaged throughout the day. If the rest of his stuff sounds like that, I've...
  5. B

Culbertson Shrek

I remember when it was on sale for a brief moment! You're a very lucky dude, that's is a massively cool axe.
  6. B

New Gibson Model: Les Paul Jr. with a B Bender

holy SMOKES. Gibson knocks it out of the park with this one. Will get.
  7. B

The Paramour Model Baritone Prototype by Paul Rhoney Guitars

Yowza these are some sweet, original designs!
  8. B

Benavente Guitars Bel Air Model NAMM Booth 5270

oh man, that's a really cool and fresh looking axe!
  9. B

Walrus Audio Iron Horse distortion

Certainly doesn't sound anywhere close to bad, but I can't escape the feeling that we're hearing more of the player's playing quality and less of the tonal quality of the pedal. Where I'm hearing the limits are in the high range slice of the distortion - in that there isn't much of it. When he...
  10. B

New Gadow model..."The Bird"

I gotta say man, this is my favorite Gadow yet. Seriously slick!!
  11. B

Di Donato

good lord I love it
  12. B

Harmonist-type pedals

Really? Cause... it's called the "pitch" factor, you know... ;) :bonk
  13. B

NGD: Myka Acoustic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. B

recommendation for luthier to modify my Les Paul?

Hi guys- I've got a Les Paul junior that has been a main go-to guitar for years, but the romance is waning. I've got some great ideas for how I want to modify the guitar, but have absolutely no lutherie skills and this guitar is very precious so I don't want to mess her up. Does anyone have any...
  15. B

Equator Guitars and David Coleman.

I don't know if I'm one of the blowhards you are mentioning, but I did take issue with Equator Guitars' blatant rip off of the David Myka single-cut design. I corresponded with Equator guitars publicly and privately, and ultimately he said "whatever is he the first guy to invent the single cut...
  16. B

The Rodney Dangerfield amp thread. What amps get "no respect"?

+1 for Laney, their bang for the buck is unreal.
  17. B

New Tyler Variax.....tell me about them?

What is the difference between the Tyler guts and a Line6?
  18. B

Metropolitan Glendale Prototype 2/17/11

Darn, any chance this thing is still in an LI guitar store?
  19. B

Been playing my TR Emerald Pro again lately

Man, I loved the Emerald Pro. If I could ever find one used, it wouldn't be a question!