Search results

1. Stephans

Boss Necklace (fun)

True bypass I guess....
  2. Stephans

What happens with the zendrives, simbles etc.

What happens with the zendrives, simbles and other D style pedals on the peoples boards? Was it just a hype, where are they? Is there a new kid on the block?
  3. Stephans

My most ugly board works best...

Because of my new amp, I redid my board. It turns out, less is better with this amp...:hide2
  4. Stephans

Cable management

any ideas, how to do this fast on a (dark) gig. 4 Cablemethod and footswitch. I made myself a "patchbox", this helped already...
  5. Stephans

Boss 200 series, the new stomboxes?

https://www.boss.info/nl/categories/stompboxes/200_series/?_cldee=c3RlcGhhbnNjaG9vbmRlcm1hcmtAbGl2ZS5ubA==&recipientid=contact-70fd5a0ab57be51180cc000d3a21475b-00d5fac5275b417fa61546f497f5eb89&utm_source=ClickDimensions&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Boss June 2019...
  6. Stephans

Eventide modfacor still relevant?

With the Boss MD500, Möbius and H9; is the Modfactor still relevant as all in one modulation factory? I mean, chorus for example was already great in 80's rack effects, right?
  7. Stephans

Boss MT500 Metalzoan

Just found this on the web :D
  8. Stephans

Suhr Eclipse or OCD with Marshall Origin

I have a Marshall Origin, wich is a very clean amp. I feed it with a Rat, but I like a litle more high gain, a little more oomph, and less nasal mids. Any recommandation? The OCD goes into almost every amp, while the Eclipse is made for the Suhr Bella. The Origin has the same Celestion V, as the...
  9. Stephans

Boss DM2w gets detuned/modulated

People please help me out, My DM2w starts random getting detuned/pitch/modulated sounds. I have 2 or 3 repeats, about 200ms. It never did this before, and it's very bad (found out yesterday on a gig....) In both modes (s and c). What could be the problem?
  10. Stephans

Maxon OD820

I want a beter TS808; True bypass Better led/light More open in tone Easier switch Usable as stand alone Is the Maxon OD820 the way yo go? Only con seems its size, I'm impressed with the CS550 chorus
  11. Stephans

Bad buffer in MXR analog chorus

Man, I hate the buffer in the MXR analog chorus. It kill dynamics, lost low end, mids have a blanket. Chorus is ok, not great. Anyone have the same experience? Bummer...
  12. Stephans

New Boss MS3 pedal switcher

The baby ES8 with effects (112 fx with mod, distortion etc)
  13. Stephans

Volume pedal or boost pedal

For more than 10 years I use a MXR Micro amp, but seeing so many volume pedals, I have to ask: why (or when) a volume pedal or boostpedal for solo's/more volume with clean guitar?
  14. Stephans

New overdrives or Eq

I bought a new amp (DV Mark Jazz12). Great cleans, weight a lot less than my Fender Bassman LTD, so far great. The new amp does have a lot of prencense between 500-800Hz, and my Maxons (OD9 and VOP9) do have this also. I tried my friends Xotic BB and it was exactly what I need. Another option...
  15. Stephans

Fender Bassman to heavy

So I have another hernia, and my live Bassman LTD amp is to heavy I don't need channelswitching, reverb or effectsloops. I play mostly a ES335 with pedals Any suggestions?
  16. Stephans

What to stack in to a Simble overdrive

I just purchased a Simble overdrive yesterday. It's great with my guitar and amp (ES335 and SF Princeton). However, I like to to have a lead sound for solo's (more gain). A TS808 or MI effects BluesPro (both TS based) won't get me there, it changed the Simble's sound to dramaticly (mid...
  17. Stephans

My first bluessong "Get in to my car"

I recorded a lot of music, but never before a bluestrack... Made at home with cubase, title "Get in to my car". https://soundcloud.com/stephan-s-13/get-into-my-car I would like to make a album (with real drums, bass, keys) with just blues music in the future...
  18. Stephans

More presence in TS808

I would like to have more presence in my TS808 (unmodded Ibanez). Would it help to put a EP booster in front of it, or RC? Or is it better to get a EQ10 (MXR)? Dont want to have spike, just presence
  19. Stephans

Fuzz and Lava cable WTF?

I decided to put my MXR classic fuzz on the board. But it was thin sounding and there was almost no volume. In front of the amp it was perfect. So I swapped some cables off the board (Lava mini ultramaffics with switchcraft 229 plugs), with the old Fender CS cables, and the sound was back. Then...
  20. Stephans

Fender Princeton vs. Princeton Reverb

I have a 1975/6 Princeton reverb, and I realy love the amp. So I want a second SF Princeton, but only find non reverbs. Is there soundwise or in volume a difference (beside the reverb oc)?
  21. Stephans

'76 princeton question

I bought a Fender '76 princeton. Superdeal for € 300,-! Sound is amazing. Tubes are Original, and 1 is missing (rectifier). So yesterday I tried a few different 6V6 tubes (JJ), and because the bias is fixed, I tought it's plug and play. But, one set gives a huge noise, and the other set...
Top Bottom