Search results

1. 6strang

Sold Marshall SV20H -SOLD

No issues. Maybe a few small signs of use on the headshell. Love the amp...I have 4 "M" style amps and simply wish to pair back. SOLD PM for payment details. Plenty of solid transactions here. Happy to chat as well! Based on the legendary 1959SLP for use at home or in the studio. Switch...
  2. 6strang

Sold Soldano SLO 30 Head - Sold

First off, I love this amp. Secondly, whoever buys it is gonna love this amp. Not a scuff or any live use on it. Less than 40 hours on the tubes. Save some $$ here. Sold.
  3. 6strang

Sold Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates - Nickel $159

Installed in a Les Paul for 2 days when auditioning replacement pickups. Excellent condition. 4 conductor. Includes original packaging. NOT F SPACED. $159 shipped/paypal.
  4. 6strang

Sold Fender 62 Princeton Chris Stapleton Edition

Excellent Condition. No issues. Will ship with all original packaging. Less than 10 hours on the amp. Only selling to pay off a recently purchased Martin.
  5. 6strang

VOX Bruno 35C1 MSRP?

Hi all, I recently picked up a VOX TB35C1 amp for a decent used price. I know that the line didn’t sell too well and there were blow out prices etc… I am curious to know what the MSRP was on these when they came out in 2011. Any input is appreciated. Thanks
  6. 6strang

Sold Greer Lightspeed Overdrive $165

Awesome sounding transparent overdrive in excellent condition. $165 shipped and PayPal to CONUS only
  7. 6strang

Sold Boss Waza Tube Amp Expander and GA-FC Footswitch

In excellent shape. One mill mark on front - see image. Only used in home environment. I do not have the original packaging but will box safely and securely. Comes with GA-FC footswitch and cable for live use.
  8. 6strang

Sold Analogman King of Tone V4 - Normal Gain Both Sides

Excellent condition. Has original packaging/bag etc… No scratches or dings. Stock purple color and traditional graphic.
  9. 6strang

Sold Greer Lightspeed

Excellent condition Greer Lightspeed pedal with original box. Sold USPS Priority to Con US.
  10. 6strang

Sold Line 6 HX Stomp

Metal flake black HX Stomp with updated 3.01 firmware. It has not been registered. Still has plastic protector on LCD screen. Comes with original box, manual and power supply. The US Princess (Princeton) model is amazing! New $599 - get this one for $459 shipped/Paypal. Shoot me a PM if you...
  11. 6strang

Sold Line 6 HX Stomp Like New

Metal flake black HX Stomp with updated 3.01 firmware. It has not been registered. Still has plastic protector on LCD screen. Comes with original box, manual and power supply. The US Princess (Princeton) model is amazing! New $599 - get this one for $459 shipped/Paypal. Shoot me a PM if you...
  12. 6strang

Sold Oversized Mesa 4x12 Cabinet Cover - Mesa Brand Canvas Cover

Cleaning out the music closet. Mesa oversized 412 canvas cover for sale. No rips. Overall excellent condition. $25 shipped/PayPal.
  13. 6strang

Sold Seymour Duncan Brad Paisley LaBrea Pickup Set $120 PP/Shipped

Nice sounding telecaster pickups. They are in great shape. The neck pickup cover has a bit of scuff marks. It doesn't affect the tone or output of the pickup. The lead wires have not been clipped.
  14. 6strang

WTB Lovepedal Zendrive Gold

Sold one a while back in original box. Would like to find another at a fair price. Hit me up if you are interested in selling one. Thanks.
  15. 6strang

Sold 2017 Whitfill Black Guard T-Style Lightweight

2017 Whitfill Black Guard T-Style. Butterscotch with a maple neck. Swamp ash body with Usual Suspects pickups. The guitar currently has compensated brass saddles but will include original “aged” saddles in the deal. The guitar is currently set up for 10 gauge strings and should be easy to dial...
  16. 6strang

Sold Fender Chris Stapleton ‘62 Princeton - MINT as New

2020 Fender Chris Stapleton edition ‘62 Fender Princeton. Bought directly from Fender less than 6 weeks ago. Less than 4 hours of home studio play time. Comes with all original packaging and foot switch. The Filson cover is amazing and the amp is in perfect condition. Only selling as I just...
  17. 6strang

Sold Fryette Power Station PS-2

Mint condition with less than 5 hours on the tubes. Never used live. Unit is in mint condition. Pm me for images. Firm on price as shipping isn’t cheap.
  18. 6strang

Sold Analog King of Tone Clone

"Analogman KoT Clone" by Lyrock. Has internal dipswitches and sounds remarkably close to the highly coveted original pedal. Save $450 and pick this lil guy up. It has the graphics that I am sure will offend some. I didn't make it - I am just selling it. SOLD
  19. 6strang

Sold Amp RX Brown Box Tube Amplifier Voltage Attenuator

Mint condition with original power cable and box. No scratches or imperfections. It looks like it’s new. SOLD Plenty of deals here. Thanks for the interest!
  20. 6strang

Sold Strymon Iridium

Strymon Iridium up for grabs. Purchased from Sweetwater, December 2019. I have only used it at home. Sounds great. Power supply and original box included. Everything functions as it should. Why am I selling? I simply use my Kemper more in the digital realm. She needs a new home. No trades or...
  21. 6strang

Sold Jetter Grissom

Mint condition with original box. White paint with reddish print. No Velcro. I simply went nuts on an overdrive pedal spree. Some need to go. Please, no trades or lowball offers. I will send images to those who inquire. Thanks for looking!
  22. 6strang

Sold Strymon Iridium

Strymon Iridium up for grabs. Purchased from Sweetwater, December 2019. I have only used it at home. Sounds great. Power supply and original box included. Everything functions as it should. Why am I selling? I simply use my Kemper more in the digital realm. She needs a new home. No trades or...
  23. 6strang

Sold Pedal Sale! No Longer Available

2 Knob Keeley Compressor - Very Good Condition and is "Ross like" No Longer Available Boss TR-2 Tremolo - Excellent Condition. I will even throw in a new "Monty Allums Mod" kit if you wish to mod the stock pedal! SOLD Boss CE-2W Waza Chorus - Great pedal in MINT condition SOLD Nobels ODR-Mini...
  24. 6strang

Sold Vertex Dynamic Distortion Limited Edition Pedal

Like new condition. SOLD
  25. 6strang

Sold Source Audio Gemini Chorus Pedal $75

Pedal is in mint condition. Comes with original box. $75 shipped/PayPal
Top Bottom