Search results

1. Shades of Blue

PRS Singlecut fans, post your favorites

One of my biggest regrets was selling my 2013 SC245. Signed to me from Paul and everything. If I can sell a few things I’m eying a 594.
  2. Shades of Blue

FS Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2017

Bump
  3. Shades of Blue

FS 2021 PRS Silver Sky in Frost

To the top
  4. Shades of Blue

PM for price talk. Shipping from SC.
  5. Shades of Blue

Gibson is kind of vague on it. The description just says it’s a rounded vintage profile.
  6. Shades of Blue

Thanks. Bump.
  7. Shades of Blue

Bump $2100 shipped
  8. Shades of Blue

Selling a mint condition Les Paul Traditional from 2017 in Iced Tea. I’m the original owner. All stock, but had the pickup covers brushed by a friend. Comes with everything. Pretty sweet guitar. I’m out of town currently, but I can post weight when I return in a few days. It’s around...
  9. Shades of Blue

HXFX, Stomp, or something else to use with amps and IRs.

I currently run a Helix and either a Two Rock Studio Sig or a Marshall SV20 through a Suhr Load Box and IRs with Helix. I want to move away from Helix and go back to pedals, but I still want to be able to run my amps through IRs and into studio monitors. What’s the best way to run an amp...
  10. Shades of Blue

Taylor or Martin

I sold mine simply because I’ve hit a little rough patch, but I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another. Sadly, I fear my guitar playing days are numbered. Nothing too serious, I’m just tired of the weight of having so much gear and so little time to enjoy it.
  11. Shades of Blue

Selling a mint Silver Sky. Just need to sell to purchase some appliances and don’t want to finance. Comes with everything. Asking $2100 shipped.
Top Bottom