Search results

1. S

Briggs Saturn Deluxe is coming in today

Yes....and that is what mine looks like.......that is it....I got it today...great guitar.....very early one as well. I haven't had a chance to really try it out like it should be yet......my wife and I are on vacation this week...will let you know more next week.
  2. S

Briggs Saturn Deluxe is coming in today

I have a 2002 Briggs Saturn Deluxe coming in today....well actually I am going to pick it up this morning. I have been wanting one for years and finally an opportunity came so I went for it. Pic or two later.
  3. S

Your favorite small luthier semi hollow you own?

I haven't owned a ton of semi's but one I have and love is my Mcinturff Royal....I own two.....a two pickup version and a three pickup version.
  4. S

New Guitar Build - McInturff Carolina To My Specs (IT ARRIVED)

Fred, how thick is the maple top on your Carolina ?
  5. S

McInturff question: Difference between the Royal and the Royal II?

Great thread, though old now......but if anyone who owns a royal and you have any original T-90's that were in the royal that you want to sell, I would be interested in. thanks......leave me email here or lsularie@roadrunner.com
  6. S

Congrats on a great guitar and having it home........I would consider it a lifetime keeper.
  7. S

LOL, I know what you mean on not daring to touch the thing......I go through the same thing......just reading this thread now.....its like a good book. lol So, I read on !
  8. S

Looks unreal.......can't wait to hear from you after you have had a chance to plug it in. Congrats !
  9. S

I can't wait to see it done........my goal is to own a spitfire down the road at some point.....within 3 years. I will say I'm beginning to favor black over anything else by far when looking at a Les Paul style guitar. Talk about a black beauty.
  10. S

The fretb. looks great...as does the whole guitar. I even like the signature on this one...the last letter looks like the line was extended a bit.....love the look.
  11. S

Sounds like this is going to be a great guitar. I still own two of Terry's guitars......a 97 Monarch, and a 2000 3 pickup Royal. The Royal is maybe my fav. design by Terry, though I haven't had a chance to try any of his new creations after 2003. I can't wait until we get the review from...
  12. S

Mcinturff Royal

Terry also is on FB.
  13. S

Mcinturff Royal

thanks for those details.............I was thinking more on the year of the guitar made / color / body wood / etc. thanks,
  14. S

Mcinturff Royal

Do you remember any details about yours that you can share..........never know I may have bought it. thanks
  15. S

Mcinturff Royal

Anyone own a Mcinturff Royal with 3 pickups ?
  16. S

Terry McInturff

Which model TCM did you buy? Also, Neuro, what year is the Royal 11, looks great.
  17. S

Who's rockin' a McInturff these days?

I'm playing a 99 Polaris Pro and a 97 Monarch. Great guitars, and the best necks. LS
  18. S

Who's rockin' a McInturff these days?

I play a 99 Polaris pro and a 97 monarch. I'll try to post some pics today. LS
  19. S

Jack Briggs RULES! GiGi before AND after!

Boy, thats a nice looking guitar. LS
  20. S

How many brands of guitars/basses do you own?

3 Brands now, many more in the past, but as of now: (2) Mcinturffs - Monarch, and Polaris Pro (1) Fender 60 CS (1) G&L F-100
  21. S

McInturff Picture Thread/Let's See Those McInturffs

Terry, how old is the Monach prototype, do you know the month and year you built it? Any pics? LS
  22. S

Happy Birthday Terry McInturff

Happy belated birthday Terry. LS
  23. S

McInturff Royal question

Thats good news. SG
  24. S

AO Guitars in Maine

Andrew, where are you located in Maine? I'm from Maine and maybe would like to check a few of those guitars out. :JAM SG
  25. S

Incredible new McInturff

Phoenix, nice guitars, but I have to admit, those brown Fender amps took my eyes away from the guitars. lol SG
Top Bottom