Search results

1. W

The 18 secrets of the Vox Delaylab

The Vox Delaylab is an awesome pedal. It holds a lot of really cool delay sounds, 30 presets and a looper function. But what you don't know is that it can do much more. Watch this video to find out.
  2. W

Show your Fender heads with 1x12 cabs!

Ooh that looks very nice as well! Is this the std. HRDLX enclosure? I like the Fender on Fender combo. @Steve the Hero: Thanks! I love it very much!
  3. W

Show your Fender heads with 1x12 cabs!

Hi guys, I'm looking for a 1x12 cab to put under my '71 SF Bandmaster, but I don't know which one. Palmer makes a nice one, but I wanted to see what options there were before I pulled the trigger on one! This is the amp.. Not always in the mood to lug the big 2x12 around. Show 'em!
  4. W

Show Us Your Pedaltrain Jr. #3!!!

I just built myself a pedaltrain Jr. I was lugging around a big wooden pedalboard in a Warwick rockcase and that thing is so heavy I thought about scaling down. That became this. Powered by 2 Harley Benton Powerplat Junior's. Love it! Chain: Mad Professor Ruby Red Boost EHX Soul Food Nobels...
  5. W

Small clip from my graduation showcase

Hey guys, I'm not a frequent poster here, but I thought it would be nice to hear the opinion of the people at the gear page. I recently graduated from the Rockacademy in Tilburg, the Netherlands en the evening was filmed. I put a clip from the first song online. The song is written by keys...
  6. W

1 Amp, 1 Guitar, 3 Pedals. Desert Island That Happens To Have A Power Outlet.... GO!

I would probably go for a kickass Strat with a Deluxe Reverb or some Fender Combo. Zvex Box Of Rock and a EHX Memory man. It's all you need dude.
  7. W

Show Your Pedalboard Thread #40-49 And Following

Great board! What pedaltrain is this?
  8. W

Squire Vintage Modified Jazzmaster - Worth having?

I have a Seafoam Green VM Jazzmaster and I love it!! It is not my go to guitar for I use my Strat and Tele a lot, but nevertheless I love it. I modded it with Seymour Duncan Hot for Jazzmaster pickups, 250K pots and a Buzz stop, though. It sounds a bit warmer, bigger and less 'clangy' if you...
  9. W

Hss wiring question

Yeah I read that 500k + 500k resistor makes 250K.. So if you punt that on the singles only you get a 250 on the singles and on the hum a full 500.. But maybe I misinterpreted something (english isn't my language ;) ) So that's why I'm asking.
  10. W

Hss wiring question

BTW if this thread should be in a different subforum, forgive me!
  11. W

Hss wiring question

Hey guys, I just put a Seymour Duncan '59 in my partscaster and I'm loving it! I had problems with the humbucker being too muddy because it had a 250K pot in it, but now I've replaced it to a 500k the '59 sounds absolutely stellar. But with the 500k the singles are a tad bright.. So I went...
  12. W

Need a new guitar..

I like that soapbarred thinline! Gonna look some info up on that one, thanks!
  13. W

Need a new guitar..

*BUMP* Anyone..?
  14. W

Need a new guitar..

@ coldfingaz Thnx for the reply! I was gonna check the Thinline out too, and maybe the Custom, but Im not too stoked about that one because it has a similair feel to my CIJ due to the bridge (and pickup), I think. Maybe the Thinline is wiser to choose because it's a semi-hollow body and differs...
  15. W

Need a new guitar..

..next to my Tele. I play a CIJ Custom Telecaster '62 RI wich I really love. I really think the Telecaster is the way to go for me. But now I'm looking for a (backup) guitar to compliment/accentuate (don't know if these are the right words, but hey Im dutch!) my Telecaster. You can say: "Well...
  16. W

Tele players..

Nice! I want to get a guitar to backup my Tele, but didnt knew what to get. I'm now thinking of a Telecaster Deluxe '72 Reissue. Anyone plays one?
  17. W

Tele players..

What do you play? Besides your Tele ofcourse.. Shoot! (Pics allowed :D)
  18. W

John Mayer Guitar Effect

It's some sort of Envelope filter. I'm pretty sure.
  19. W

RW - I just don't get it.

You know.. Some people like green guitars, some blue, and some like reliced guitars. For many players (me, for instance) a relic isnt a 'fashion statement'.
  20. W

Fender -> Big sound -> Headroom

Thank you :D Yeah maybe there's a misconception. The Concert has enough headroom. Maybe too much, for that matter. It doesn't sound good on low volume. Another issue about my Concert is that it's kinda heavy. Also, I don't want to change everything about this amp. I don't know why, I just don't...
  21. W

I'm sorry. I'm dutch so my English isnt perfect. I dutch there's a similair word which means 'turning down'.
  22. W

No, I guess not... It really is. When I turn the mid all the way down it still is to middy. Middy means: too much mid LOL
  23. W

Okay, I understand that going down from 60 to 22 watts kind of makes no sense. Maybe headroom isnt the correct term for what I want. I don't want an amp dat overdrives quickly, but I wanna stay clean to semi clean on high volumes. I played the DRRI on 5. It still remains clean and it's pretty...
  24. W

Hey Guys, Thnx for all the replys! Really appreciate it!! Vintage Fender amps are very expensive here in Holland. So that won't work for me. I went to the guitar shop today and played three amps. A '59 Bassman Reissue, a '65 Deluxe reverb reissue and the new Bandmaster VM. At first I A-B'd the...
  25. W

Hey dudes, thanks for all the feedback! Really appreciate it! So most of y'all say DRRI. I'm surely gonna check one out, next time I'm in my local Guitar store! Shark_bite: Really like your tone on the "hope I heard you wrong" song. Sounds kinda JM to me! You recorded the solo clean, or did you...
Top Bottom