Search results

1. riker4208

How do I Plug My guitar and practice with Bluetooth

Hear me out......I want to plug my guitar into my computer (2012 Imac) and practice my guitar while using bluetooth earbuds. I want to be able to hear my guitar AND my computer at the same time. In other words play with backing tracks from youtube or whatever. I've run into a problem trying...
  2. riker4208

Concert for Covid Pearl Jam

Concert streaming tonight on prime and www.allinwa.org https://allinwa.org/
  3. riker4208

Video and audio software question

What kind of software would I need to produce something like this? I asked the creator and he may be able to answer, but if you all have some input that would be awesome! I've got an interface and microphones, I've got and Imac with its built in camera. What I'd like to do is create a file in...
  4. riker4208

Stooges doc Gimme Danger

Just finished this. I'm woefully ignorant of the Stooges. I've loved punk and alternative my whole life but never really got all the way back to the roots. Of course I know they existed and new a couple of the famous tunes, and of course everyone knows Iggy visually and the legend he embodies...
  5. riker4208

Huey Lewis article, current health situation

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/music/a30783979/huey-lewis-weather-hearing-menieres-disease-interview/?utm_source=pocket-newtab this was a nice read about a man struggling. Hard not to feel for the guy. Seems very down to earth. Check it out. Some great photos. Looks like he has a...
  6. riker4208

Meat Puppets New Track Warranty

I think this sounds cool as hell. I very rarely post anything here, but these guys deserve a shout because they still bring the vibe and can pen a killer song.
  7. riker4208

What's my 1978 fawn marshall cab worth?

hey guys I'm thinking of selling my marshall cab on craigslist. I've already got a guy interested. It has a quad of G 1230 black back speakers. I think a couple of the speakers might have coil rub. I was thinking about just pulling the speakers and selling the cab with no speakers unloaded...
  8. riker4208

Erykah Badu 2nite

Going to see Erykah tonight. I've liked her for a long time but never seen her. Hope she has a killer band with her. Date night, kinda jacked
  9. riker4208

Psychic Temple

the wife found some music we are liking. Band is called Pyschic Temple, album is called Music for Airports. It's on Spotify. Kinda curious if anyone is in to them. Did tgp search and found nada
  10. riker4208

So this is more badass than I expected*stern/johnson content

These guys look to be having fun. Not sure what I expected, I'm not a huge EJ nut or anything. Stern is the coolest. This is a good time in my opinion.
  11. riker4208

Grateful Dead 87' Content

So I watched a couple Santa Clara sets on youtube. I enjoyed it, but I needed to hear something else afterward. Here's what I'm listening to now. if you are going to watch it, send it to the big screen and send it thru you sound system. Its worth it. Could make a believer of some. Check...
  12. riker4208

DIY Guitar Case Humidification

I don't feel like buying a $25 dollar sponge from someone. I was wondering if you guys think there is anything wrong with this set up? The sponge is completely wrung out and just damp. The bag has little fork holes in it. I guess I still would need a humidistat to see if I'm at 40 to 50...
  13. riker4208

Cripe Kimock Tone

I was really digging this tone Kimock had here 2:00 mark BdeJo0S0y3U Looked closer and appears to be a Scott Walker guitar into a Twin Reverb. Sounds like just pure guitar tone, not much effect. Sounds really fat, bright and present all at the same time. Sweet.
  14. riker4208

Govt mule with Krieger

Man, I really enjoyed this, Warren sounds great singing Jim's parts! Nice job guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkcJ4SWoFME
  15. riker4208

George Benson So What, why I love Jazz

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snCGxc4qK50&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsnCGxc4qK50 What a band! I've always loved his bass player, they've been together all these years
  16. riker4208

Stanley Jordan

He's coming thru Portland tomorrow and playing our small jazz club Jimmy Mak's. I'm thinking of going and seeing him. He's playing solo. Anyone caught him recently?
  17. riker4208

Price Check 1979 Strat

Hey guys, I'm trying to sell of all my unused guitars. I bought this in highschool in 1991 from Rainbow guitars down in Tucson. I've had it forever. Frets are somewhat rough: whats a rough value? Just going to list it on craigslist. Here's a pic
  18. riker4208

Replacing Filtrons with Imperials

If I want to change from TV jones filtrons to Lollar Imperials it a direct swap? Is routing necessary?
  19. riker4208

Vintage Gibson 335

I'd like to find a vintage 335. I'm thinking 60's, because I don't really want to spend much more than $5000. I want to find a good one. Anyone know of any killer ones for sale at any shops that have the right stuff? I've owned a dud 335 from the early nineties and don't want to go down that...
  20. riker4208

Lee Ritenour w/ Mike Stern SMOKES!

Man these guys sound great together. I'm not a huge fan of either, but I'm now seriously interested in more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmlkrBiok0
  21. riker4208

Hurts So Bad

Trust me. I-DLwygh4HM
  22. riker4208

My Band's CD Skreddy Content

Here's my bands CD. Effects chain for "lead" guitar is: Bicomprosser-skreddy screwdrive-skreddy mayo-boss dd2-deluxe memory man. As well as Roland Space Echo Re301 on many tracks My band, Sabertooth I play pedal steel and guitar. Recorded on a Mackie Satellite with Great River Preamps and...
  23. riker4208

Iphone 5 Multitrack App

What are you all using with your iphones? I'll probably end up getting an apogee jam for an input but may just use the mic on the phone for starters. Any real world experience would be great. t
  24. riker4208

Sgear with Boss Js10 as Asio

Anyone try using the boss js10 with the sgear? I don't have another asio right now so I'm trying to make this work. Right now I can't seem to monitor thru my headphone out on my computer as the signal is sent back to the js10. I think this just may be impossible.
  25. riker4208

Tomasz Stanko

Man, this guys got some deep moods. Some of my favorite jazz of the modern era. Beautifully crafted tunes conveyed with soulful group interplay. It doesn't get any better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqnTP2KnsSE
Top Bottom