Search results

1. H

The ULTIMATE Steely Dan thread (w/poll)!?!?!

There's been a flurry of Steely Dan activity on the boards recently but we're really not getting down to the important questions. :munch
  2. H

NAD: Burriss Royal Bluesman

I just scored a pretty hot deal on eBay. I'm pretty excited to get my hands on it.
  3. H

A real noob-ish question

The cover band I play with is going to cover Radiohead's Creep and I'm struggling to replicate the real loud muted strum that occurs going into the chorus. I'm not sure if I should be using a pedal of some sort or what but that part of the song is very key to the overall feel so any suggestions...
  4. H

Where to get an unfinished body??

I'd like to get a painted but unfinished body and I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get one? I emailed Warmoth and they said they wouldn't do that.
  5. H

Weird behavior with amp and fuzz pedal

When I use my Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz through the effects loop of my Mesa F-50 I get a weird clipping sound and the power tubes blink if I turn the fuzz knob on the pedal up. If take the fuzz out of the effect loop and run my guitar straight through it I don't get this behavior but then the...
  6. H

Questions about retubing an Ampeg??

I have an Ampeg Reverberocket Head that I'm looking to retube and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on which brand of tubes I should go with. Also, does anyone know if this is a self biasing amp?
Top Bottom