Search results

1. Rebel-Guitars

Anybody else think Knaggs guitars are ugly?

All designs/creations are named after American Indian river names. The Chesapeake models; Choptank, Severn, Potomac & Patuxent are named after tributaries to the Chesapeake Bay while the Influence line; Kenai, Keya, Chena, Sheyenne are named after rivers in North America.
  2. Rebel-Guitars

What's new at Rebel Guitars

You would need to ask the builder, RS Guitarworks.
  3. Teye-Super-Coyote-19-back

Teye-Super-Coyote-19-back

4. Teye-Super-Coyote-19

Teye-Super-Coyote-19

5. Teye-El-Platero-2-pickup

Teye-El-Platero-2-pickup

6. Teye-platero-brown-blue-shipwreck

Teye-platero-brown-blue-shipwreck

7. Teye-la-mora-e-series-2pickup

Teye-la-mora-e-series-2pickup

8. Teye-la-perla-e-series-2pickup

Teye-la-perla-e-series-2pickup

9. Teye-abalone-azteca-e-series-2pickup

Teye-abalone-azteca-e-series-2pickup

10. Teye-scallywag-red-black

Teye-scallywag-red-black

11. Teye-scallywag-green-shipwreck

Teye-scallywag-green-shipwreck

12. Rebel-Guitars

A (most unusual) NGD! Spalt Hybrid - take a look!

Have to thank my buddy Wes from Rebel Guitars for selling me this, probably the most unique guitar in my collection. Plays, sounds, and balances, much more conventionally than it looks, extremely light, and check out the custom made (matching wood) stand! Glad I was be able to help you add a...
  13. Rebel-Guitars

Been a while since I've posted here. Lots of new stuff. We picked up Knaggs and they've been offering new finishes and options including the new "double purf" option. Here's a link to all the current Knaggs inventory. PM or Email with any questions or cash/trade offers...
  14. Rebel-Guitars

Berumen Deluxe

You've got a nice Berumen collection going!
  15. Rebel-Guitars

New in stock: WR Guitars Vetta Deluxe Viktorian El Grace National Resolectric Scala Guitar Mahogany Underdog
  16. Rebel-Guitars

Michael Spalt guitars in stock; http://rebel-guitars.com/category/inventory/guitars/spalt-instruments/ Monkey Business GoldTop Deco Gate Series Firebird
  17. Rebel-Guitars

Lots of new guitars! Red Rooster Guitars http://rebel-guitars.com/category/inventory/guitars/red-rooster-guitars/ These rock!!
  18. Rebel-Guitars

Here's the latest Scala Underdog. Private Collection Top in Teal, aged back, Brazilian fretboard and headstock overlay.
  19. Rebel-Guitars

Here's a few Recent Arrivals; Berumen Deluxe w/German Carve Top Dismal Ax Road Dog And this Departure; M-tone Counterpunch in Green Paisley over Black
  20. Rebel-Guitars

The body is chambered and George from Dismal Ax did the custom metalwork for the covers. They affect the tone similar to other chambered/semi-hollow guitars. The pickups are George's own Homespun pickups and sound great.
  21. Rebel-Guitars

Here's our full page ad for the Aug issue of Premier Guitar, page 59. We're working with some amazing builders right now and I hope this helps in bringing more attention to their talent.
  22. Rebel-Guitars

This amazing looking Michael Spalt ResinTop is on its way to us. Michael Spalt ResinTop Totem Guitar ser#G1303 “Timeless” Mahogany body, old growth Mahogany neck w/Ziricote fingerboard and headstock overlay, 25 1/2″scale BoneTop HO (12.5k) humbucker in bridge and BoneTop P-90 in the...
  23. Rebel-Guitars

Here's the latest James Trussart Guitars to arrive;
  24. Rebel-Guitars

Malinoski Shop Thread 2

Good job Stan. ;)
Top Bottom