Search results

1. teddy boy

Chase Bliss Etched Mood

Got the last one! Stoked to finally own one and with such a special finish!
  2. teddy boy

Hedra New Meris Pedal (3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter)

As soon as I posted this I remembered the jumpers inside the breakout box. It works! Yay! Now that I have your attention, I have another question. My DPC5 now has the following connected: A) Mercury 7 B) Tonal Recall C) Hedra D) Condor. Can I still connect the Warped Vinyl Hifi to midi vía the...
  3. teddy boy

Thanks for the help! I did everything as suggested but it just won’t work out of the midi break-out box C as instructed. It does however switch if I hook it up to output A, where I currently have the Meris 7. I also got the Hedra to work with the multijack now. I’m baffled though! What is up...
  4. teddy boy

I’m not getting my DPC5 Gen 3 to connect at all. Spent hours with this now. Even updated the firmware
  5. teddy boy

Which pedal do I select on the setup menu? My DCP5 gen3 only shows the Ottobit and Mercury 7. Do I need an update?
  6. teddy boy

Question for EHX Microsynth users

Yeah, if single notes are played legato, fluidly together, the noise gate will cause the the sound to fade after some 10 seconds. Pauses between notes will reset the gate.
  7. teddy boy

Ok, this makes sense. I just thought it was a really good sounding fuzz, with a noise gate. The square wave does sound good on chords with the filters set static. But I’m pretty much convinced the swells and fades on the square wave are a feature, not a fault.
  8. teddy boy

Yeah, it has a noisegate, but I’m not sure mine is working correctly. If I keep strumming a chord continuously it will allow me to do this for about 10 seconds before it fades out to a much lower volume. Then if I pause, it will kick in full volume when I start playing again. Super annoying!
  9. teddy boy

Thanks for replies! It’s clearly not functioning properly. I only bought it yesterday so I can return it thankfully.
  10. teddy boy

Hi, I just got an EHX Microsynth and I’m not sure it is operating correctly. So, I’m wondering if the square wave is supposed to swell in? Mine does this, but somehow I recall that it was just supposed to act like a normal distortion with immediate attack.... and yes, I have the attack rate...
  11. teddy boy

Celestion Blue speakers... Made in U.K.?

Gents, I was wondering if any of you know whether the Celestion Blue is manufactured in the UK? Cheers!
  12. teddy boy

Low Gain Fuzz for Rhythm....thoughts?

Germanium with guitar volume rolled off. I'd also consider the bearfoot ppf.
  13. teddy boy

What Speaker for 1961 Fender Deluxe Brownface?

I love the 10" greenbacks on my '61 Super. I would try a greenback-type speaker in yours too.
  14. teddy boy

Strymon Flint Tap Switch...help needed!

coming back to this, will it need a stereo cable too?
  15. teddy boy

Uni-Vibe cancel feature

Getting my castledine supra-vibe next week! Can't wait to try it out with the cancel-mode. The demo's I've heard sound fantastic and the cancel-mode was one of the main features why I wanted one! Yep, I'm all about rolling of some highs of possible...
  16. teddy boy

Played a BF Vibrolux and now MUST HAVE!

Got mine from a friend of a friend. Nope, haven't seen any on sale. Mine may be the only '65 in Finland. Are you from Finland too?
  17. teddy boy

Played a BF Vibrolux and now MUST HAVE!

I love mine! It's a March '65, totally original, except a new 230V power trannie (I got frustrated at dragging a step-down transformer around). Low volume, early break-up, great saturated cleans. Fantastic with an old strat!
  18. teddy boy

Altoids

Maybe some were too.
  19. teddy boy

Best Pedal You Got In 2011

Nice pedals folks!! For me it's a tie between the NKT 275 Sunface and Skreddy Screw Driver.
  20. teddy boy

So I want to try something different with my '65 Vibrolux Reverb (speakers)

I've also tried to get that tone now, but I'm just not getting any of that growl and snarl. I have his set replicated apart from fingers and speakers. Either or both are the secret ingredient here. What speakers do you have?
  21. teddy boy

Thanks Oatie, Yep, I guess it's time to start hoarding those alnicos. Should have done it a while ago actually. However, there is a lot more choice nowadays which I really appreciate. No golds ten years ago!
  22. teddy boy

Hi Bob, Yeah, they're celestions in that amp. Sound different to jensens in my opinion. Gives that slide tone a really raw feel.
  23. teddy boy

And one more question! Do you think the Ram Rods will be a lot louder than the Greenbacks?? Looking for quiet really... I know the db-scale is logarithmic and all but just cant imagine what a difference of 5db is...
  24. teddy boy

Now were talking!! Do you think the greenbacks would have less highs than the golds?? I don't really have a problem with highs unless they are g10 vintage highs which are actually quite painful.
Top Bottom