Search results

1. W

The 18 secrets of the Vox Delaylab

The Vox Delaylab is an awesome pedal. It holds a lot of really cool delay sounds, 30 presets and a looper function. But what you don't know is that it can do much more. Watch this video to find out.
  2. W

Show your Fender heads with 1x12 cabs!

Hi guys, I'm looking for a 1x12 cab to put under my '71 SF Bandmaster, but I don't know which one. Palmer makes a nice one, but I wanted to see what options there were before I pulled the trigger on one! This is the amp.. Not always in the mood to lug the big 2x12 around. Show 'em!
  3. W

Small clip from my graduation showcase

Hey guys, I'm not a frequent poster here, but I thought it would be nice to hear the opinion of the people at the gear page. I recently graduated from the Rockacademy in Tilburg, the Netherlands en the evening was filmed. I put a clip from the first song online. The song is written by keys...
  4. W

Hss wiring question

Hey guys, I just put a Seymour Duncan '59 in my partscaster and I'm loving it! I had problems with the humbucker being too muddy because it had a 250K pot in it, but now I've replaced it to a 500k the '59 sounds absolutely stellar. But with the 500k the singles are a tad bright.. So I went...
  5. W

Need a new guitar..

..next to my Tele. I play a CIJ Custom Telecaster '62 RI wich I really love. I really think the Telecaster is the way to go for me. But now I'm looking for a (backup) guitar to compliment/accentuate (don't know if these are the right words, but hey Im dutch!) my Telecaster. You can say: "Well...
  6. W

Tele players..

What do you play? Besides your Tele ofcourse.. Shoot! (Pics allowed :D)
  7. W

Fender -> Big sound -> Headroom

Ok so here's the deal. I play an '82 Rivera-designed Fender Concert which I'm starting to dislike. It has 2 channels, but I only use the clean channel on the amp, because the overdrive channel is too middy even with the mid control dimed all the way. So my amp needs replacement. I play a parts...
Top Bottom