Search results

1. bdc123

Train - The Lemon Song

I knew they were a LZ cover band at one time but I had never heard any of it. This is better than I thought it would be!
  2. bdc123

Dawes...

...saw them in Ponte Vedra (near Jacksonville, FL) in front of about 450-500 people. Great show. If you get a chance to see them, do it! Dawes by bdc123 posted Apr 11, 2016 at 9:04 AM
  3. bdc123

"I'm not sure what I'm about to see..."

"...but I'm pretty excited about it!" Babymetal...will it be the next K-pop?
  4. bdc123

Is there a market for pedals that need repair?

I have a couple of 70's MXR flangers...a micro and the full size one. Both work...sort of . They power on and effect the signal but the Regen are really squirrely on both of them. Is there a market for these? What is the best way/place to sell them?
  5. bdc123

Do people not read gear sale ads? (NO TRADES)

Do people for read emporium or reverb.com for sale ads? It surprises me how many people have offered trades for gear that I post with "NO TRADES" specified. Are they just not reading the ad, don't care or just think their gear is so awesome that the "no trades" thing cannot possibly apply to the...
  6. bdc123

Saw Jack White in Jacksonville on 9/20...

...was not a huge JW fan going in. Liked some of his stuff (especially Raconteurs) but was somewhat indifferent. One of the best ROCK shows I have ever seen!
  7. bdc123

Need help with a delay for this song using a Strymon Timeline...

Hello fellow TGPers! I have a Strymon Timeline but I have not had a lot of time to play with very detailed settings like the one in the Youtube link below. The song is "O Holy Night" by Lincoln Brewster. I was wondering someone with intimate knowledge of the Timeline could take a quick listen...
  8. bdc123

JT Suit and Tie covers...

I know this may incur the wrath of the TGP rockers :D These kids do a great job...cheesy intro but nice guitar playing (love the solo!) and great harmonies... 8LQU-wRbaHQ Nice jazz trio version! yacvARTtXlk
  9. bdc123

Cable Tester

Don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but does anyone out there have a recommendation for a good cable tester?
  10. bdc123

Rehoused Fender BF Vibrolux Reverb Value Question

I bought a 66-67 (cannot remember exactly what is dated transformer-wise) Vibrolux Reverb from a friend of mine years ago. It has the original head that was rehoused in a newer Fender 2-10 Cab at some point. It sounds fantastic but it is too much amp for what I need. I only use a Princeton...
  11. bdc123

Need some ideas for logo to go on Business Cards/Website, etc

Playing with a really new band and we need to make business cards, launch website and all that stuff. The name as Motown Junkies and we do covers of Motown, Neo soul, plus some pop tunes thrown in. Anybody got any ideas? We are tossing some around, but I thought this creative bunch might have...
  12. bdc123

Anybody a fan of "Live From Daryl's House"?

Just got turned on to this a week or so ago and I am hooked. Some great musicians on this web show. The side bits and behind the scenes parts are entaertaining as well. I have not watched all of them, but some of my favorites are Mayer Hawthorne/ Booker T., Chromeo, Fitz and the Tantrums and...
  13. bdc123

Fender Road Worn 50's Telecaster Owners

Anybody with a Fender Road Worn 50's Telecaster? Do they all have the big fat Nocaster "U" shaped neck? Thanks!
  14. bdc123

Marc Broussard...

...Why isn't he more successful? The guy has an incredible voice and rights cool tunes! KhtySnRs-y0 yh9KvzozGW0 8JITOhgjwvg
  15. bdc123

Fargen VOS Custom Shop - Anybody Know anything about these?

I took a flyer today on a trade for Fargen VOS Custom Shop head without even hearing it first. It's 40 watt 2 EL34s with reverb. Anybody know anything about these amps? What are they really worth? Anybody have one and really like it? Not sure what I really want to do with it since I am a pedals...
  16. bdc123

Anybody out there with a Gretsch Elliot Easton Duo Jet?

I am trying to find out how to tell where the guitar was made...Is there any "Made in Japan" marking anywhere on the guitar or inside one of the back covers? Thanks...B
Top Bottom