Search results

1. K

Strymon DIG 2 MIDI Time Clock Need Help. Musicomlab EFX LE Context

Thanks for your reply. I‘ll contact Strymon about it. Hopefully the bugs will be fixed soon.
  2. K

Strymon- it's on!

Comparing DIG V1 to V2 side by side, I'm hearing a bit more compression happening on the V2 dry signal compared to V1. And better clarity on the V1 repeats. V2 a tad bit more mushy.
  3. K

Strymon DIG 2 MIDI Time Clock Need Help. Musicomlab EFX LE Context

I've been trying to get my Musicomlab EFX LE (V1) to communicate MIDI Time Clock to my DIG V2 but not getting any success for some reason. I have set the EFX LE to send out MIDI Time Clock per preset but it doesn't seem to change the tempo on the DIG. The DIG does blink purple on the Tap meaning...
  4. K

Does anyone else have a problem with D'Andrea and their picks?

Not with D’Andrea but here in Australia in the last year or so all my Dunlop Tortex are curved. So annoying. Purchased from many different shops.
  5. K

Strymon- it's on!

Hmm I have the DIG V2 and experiencing weird midi time clock when changing presets as well. Have you tried contacting Strymon about this by any chance? I was under the assumption that it’s because I’m using BOSS MIDI to TRS cable. I have Strymon MIDI Exp cable coming was hoping that would solve it.
  6. K

Strymon- it's on!

I tried BOSS MIDI to 1/8” TRS with 1/8 to 1/4” and doesn’t seem to be working.
  7. K

Strymon- it's on!

True Tone had a video saying it doesn’t matter how big of a Ma is going into any of the outlet as long as the total of all the pedals doesn’t go beyond the limit. I’ve been plugging many different pedals bigger than individual the outlet level and never had any problems. For instance DIG v1 out...
  8. K

Strymon- it's on!

So far the only difference tonaly I hear comparing DIG & DIG 2 side by side is the mix knob behave slightly different. 11:30 on V1 is 12:30 on V2. The V2 Manual stated mix is 50/50 @3:00 by default and I hear slight dry signal volume drop as the mix gets higher unlike V1. The dry signal can be...
  9. K

Strymon- it's on!

Did Strymon give any timeline when it’ll be supported through Nixie?
  10. K

Strymon- it's on!

Hmm having problems with MIDI connection on DIG 2 to Musicomlab EFX LE. I'm using BOSS MIDI to 3.5mm TRS cable with 3.5mm to 1/4" TRS connector. Is my cable the problem? Does it only work with Strymon MIDI EXP Cable?
  11. K

Strymon- it's on!

Does the repeats spillover between midi presets?
  12. K

Strymon- it's on!

The Compadre compressor also claims for an JFET input something. is that what they put in the V2 pedals?
  13. K

New wampler Metaverse delay

The DMM with Mod sounds pretty killer to my ears. I'll be sold if that algo have dual 1/4 + dotted 8th repeats.
  14. K

Updated Strymon pedals, not just the Deco

How does MIDI presets work with the Sunset? How do you know which presets you’re in?
  15. K

Thanks for input! Really appreciate it. I almost pulled the trigger on the FF but I’ll wait for the DIG V2.
  16. K

Can the Future Factory replicate DIG's 12bit mode with heavy mod?
  17. K

DIG WITH MIDI!!!! YESSSSSS FINALLY!!!! That'll finish my delay search! That and when I finally saved enough for a DMM Tap Tempo.
  18. K

Getting that Lexicon PCM-42 Delay Sound

Has one tried Free The Tone Future Factory Delay? Seems like a great digital delay.
  19. K

Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb

Yes I have the same observation when I had it. I think I’ll buy it again as I really like the reverb quality and like what it does to my tone at the end of the signal chain.
  20. K

Tell me about the TopHat Club Royale

It’s seems like we’re up to V5 now with “Extra Clean” switch. This might intrigue me to buy one again. -According to Brian’s latest YouTube demo on the CR. Has anyone tried the V5? Also just notice it comes stock with G12H cream back now instead of the Anniv.? According the website.
  21. K

NPD: Free the Tone Future Factory Delay

Does it sound good after the OD before the AC30?
  22. K

NPD: Free the Tone Future Factory Delay

This just sold me to the FF. But one last inquiry, can it emulate DIG's 12bit mode with heavy mod?
  23. K

Reverb pedal that takes OD well

Yep. My experience as well. I had Neunaber Slate, Strymon Flint, H9, Empress and the one that makes the biggest smile is the Silver Spring Reverb.
  24. K

Free The Tone Future Factory

Can the FF replicate Strymon DIG 12bit mode with heavy modulation? LOVE MY DIG but really need presets.
Top Bottom