Search results

1. 9

New Scott French website...

Hi all, First as a disclaimer, I've never met Scott and have nothing to do with his website or his business. I am lucky enough to own the original SF3 travel guitar and a second SF3 travel guitar that Scott started and sold to me to finish. The original has the Bolivian rosewood top with a...
  2. 9

Hopefully quick faulty amp question

Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for troubleshooting an amp problem for an amp that I just received. It is a DR style amp with a fixed bias dual tube output stage. What's happening is that when I turn on the amp it will warm up and sound will come through for...
  3. 9

FS Schorr The Owl #27, as new $2200 shipped

COVID has me changing life direction and this is the 4th exceptional guitar that I will sell this year (I've sold a Yanuziello Cupcake, a Ronin Badmoon, and have a Silvertone Chris Isaak for sale). I ordered it about now last year and took delivery in late March. The guitar is in identical...
  4. 9

Sold Silvertone 1446, the Chris Isaak model, VG, $1000 shipped

I've sold 2 guitars this week and I'm continuing to reduce the size of my collection. This is a mid-late 60s Silvertone 1446, commonly known as the Chris Isaak model due to his using one for the album cover of his Silvertone record. This one is in really nice condition for it's age, all...
  5. 9

Sold Ronin Badmoon #3, Exc condition, $4800

Incredible Ronin Badmoon #3 for sale. Please see the pictures below and while yes, I would love to hear trade offers, no I'm not accepting trades this time around. The guitar is in excellent condition and includes all original Ronin paperwork, and Reunion Blues Gigbag. SOGR body, mahogany...
  6. 9

Sold Monolith Santa Muerte Mk i $200 shipped

Well thought of Mark i recreation with OC602 in position 1 and OC67 in positions 2 and 3. This one is in excellent condition, no box. Price includes shipping and paypal. Please pm with inquiries and I am not looking for trades. Thanks! Brandon Muerte 1 by 94prs22 posted Dec 2, 2018 at 9:55...
  7. 9

Sold DeLisle Victor Vibe $700 shipped

Excellent condition DeLisle Victor Vibe amp. These are great little grab and go or bedroom practice amps, 5 watts from a single 6v6, tube rectified, with tube driven vibrato, reverb and adjustable/switchable boost. Jensen C12Q speaker. Amp is in excellent functional and physical condition...
  8. 9

Sold Ken McKay 335 with Tom Holmes pickups $4300 shipped

Title give the main info, this is a black Ken McKay 335 made for Charlie at OK Guitars by Ken. I believe Charlie used it as his personal guitar before selling it to me. Original pickups were SDs but these have been changed to a Tom Holmes H450 and H455 pair. The Holmes pickups are worth ~$600...
  9. 9

Sold GVCG '53 Blackguard tele, $2750 shipped

Title says it all and what the title doesn't the pics below should. Made in 2006 for Buzz at Lark Street when Jonathon was still in NY. Big neck, great relic, Lollar custom GVCG pickups. Minimal fretwear which is seen in the pictures, includes tweed case. Sorry no trades but offers...
  10. 9

Sold Jamison Custom Amp Head, AC30 Killer, $2000 shipped

Handmade by Phil Jamison in August 2000. This is the second Jamison I've owned and both have been spectacular. I no longer need this much power so I'm moving it on hopefully to someone else who will play it in good health in local bars and pubs! GZ34 rectified with 4 x EL84s and 6 X 12AX7s...
  11. 9

Sold 2000 Parker Fly Deluxe, pre-refined, excellent condition, $1350 shipped

Excellent condition black Parker Fly Deluxe, set up for 10 gauge strings but includes spring for 9s too. Original trem bar and allen wrenches are included. Parker hard shell case. No major finish dings or scratches, no bridge lean, electronics work perfectly. I've used this as my travel...
  12. 9

Sold 2007 Sweet Sound Ultra Vibe II, Swirl paint, excellent condition, $350 shipped

Serial number 14, new this would cost $400, this one was made by the man himself just prior to his getting ill. Great sounding vibe, I was going to sell my Unique Vibe and keep this one as it's smaller and worth less, but it turns out that there's no market for the higher priced vibe so I'll...
  13. 9

Sold Dennis Cornell made Arbiter Fuzz Face, mint $300 shipped

From 1999 with original box and in mint condition, these Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face reissues were made by Dennis Cornell himself with NOS AC128 transistors. This sounds great, looks great, and was made by the man himself! Price includes shipping and paypal. Sorry, I'm not looking for trades.
  14. 9

Sold Milkman Sound Half Pint, mint, $1350 shipped

The title says it all along with the pics below. Great amp, including really nice reverb and musical tremolo. This one was built July 2015 and is in mint condition. Jupiter 12sc speaker, and voltage reduction for super quiet playing. Very, very well built. Includes Milkman reverb/trem...
  15. 9

RIP Leonard Cohen

16. 9

Sold Juke Coda 1x12 6V6 combo $1450 shipped

This is a great grab and go Juke Coda 1x12 combo. Hand built by Gary Crotteau. This on is in near mint condition and is a rare version optimized for 6v6 output tubes (I believe almost off of Gary's amps can take 6v6s but this amp was built specifically for them). These are generally...
  17. 9

Sold Hickock 6000a Tube Tester recently refurbished $275 shipped

Recently refurbished 100% functional Hickock 6000a tube tester $275 shipped. This one works 100% and is recently calibrated too. During refurbishing the meter was replaced with a vintage meter to maintain the look and one dial was replaced as it's set screw was slipping. The type 80 rectifier...
  18. 9

Sold Togaman GuitarViol $3850 shipped

For sale is an excellent condition, impossible to find Togaman electric GuitarViol. Originally made for TGP member Carltone whom I bought it from. This model is no longer made and has both magnetic and piezo pickups which can be used independently or blended as each have volume controls, also...
  19. 9

Sold Moviola Magnasync URS desktop tube amp, $250 shipped

Up for sale is one of the super cool desktop tube amps that I own. This one was converted from a Moviola Magnasync URS. It has a 4 inch speaker and the tube compliment is a 6x4 rectifier, 12ax7 pre, and 6aq5 power. The knob is the on/off switch and volume control. The amp does have a speaker...
  20. 9

Quick Vibro Champ trem question

Hey all, Quick question, will changing from a 25k to 50k tremolo intensity pot on a vibro champ allow for a deeper tremolo intensity on an otherwise stock amp? I'd like to squeeze a bit more trem depth out of mine. Thanks, Brandon
  21. 9

Sold Ronin Palus Mourn mint $6k--This looks sold folks

I was in love with this guitar when it first appeared and have been lucky enough to own it for a few months but a shoulder injury and upcoming surgery means I need to part with it. If you're looking I'm sure you know the specs, SOGR body, mahogany neck, BRW fretboard. Perfect as the day is...
  22. 9

I just wanted to share...

one group picture of guitars made by two of the absolutely outstanding shops creating today. The Black Yaz has been for sale in the emporium and since it just sold I grabbed all three of the guitars for one last group shot this morning. There are no luthiers today doing better work than John...
  23. 9

Vibrochamp noise help

Hey folks, Would any of the great minds around here be willing/able to help me trouble shoot an amp noise? I'm getting a high pitched noise/whine from a home brew vibrochamp inspired circuit. The amp has a volume/tone/depth/speed and the noise happens only when the volume is rolled off...
  24. 9

Sold 5Y4 and 5W4 rectifier tubes, free to a good home

I have 12 old stock 5y4 rectifier tubes and 4 old stock 5w4 rectifier tubes available for free to anyone who can use them. I bought these from ebay in a lot which included 13 5v4 rectifiers which are the only ones that I need. They have been tested and all test good on my B&K 747b. Drop me a...
  25. 9

Sold Mint Forte 3D 1x12 cab, $450 shipped

Cab would be as new other than the fact that is has had a speaker installed. Price is for the cab unloaded (in the pics it has a Scumback/Weber G12H30 installed). Price includes paypal and shipping (which will be in the original Forte shipping box). I'm not looking for trades, please pm with...
Top Bottom