Search results

1. Hamer95USA

NGD! 1993 Special w/Mojotone Hot Quiet Coil P-90 pickups

Hey TGP folks, One of the forum members in the Hamer Fan Club sold me a really cool 1993 Hamer USA Special in candy apple red with gold hardware and OEM Seymour Duncan Hot & Custom P-90 pickups in May 2021. Due to the pandemic, the guitar sat in its case for awhile. I started playing the...
  2. Hamer95USA

Izzy and The Haze in Los Gatos on Dec. 3rd & 31st (New Years Eve show! )

My Top 40 band, Izzy & The Haze will be performing at Number 1 Broadway in Los Gatos, CA on the following dates: Friday, Dec. 3rd 2021 Friday, Dec. 31st 2021 (NYE show!) Izzy and The Haze...
  3. Hamer95USA

Charvel Japan guitar restoration

My friend has this Charvel Japan guitar. I would like to help him out into restoring the guitar to be playable and in good condition again. It looks like the tuners, locking nut, tremolo bridge, and cavity covers are missing. I tested the pickups and they're not working. It has this awful...
  4. Hamer95USA

Reverend Eastsider T guitar gets pimped out!

I've had my Eastsider T guitar for the past few months. I've been playing it at home in my studio and decided to have the guitar adjusted to play properly and sound the way that I want it to sound. I had a good friend do the intonation & set the action low on the guitar. I installed a set of...
  5. Hamer95USA

NAD!! Krank Nineteen80 Jr. amp head

Hey people, I scored a used Krank Nineteen80 Jr. 20 watt amp head for around $300.00 from a seller using the Ad Hunt'r search engine. I gave it a test run yesterday to be sure it was working properly, playing it through my Marshall 4x12 cab, and the tone of this amp is what I was looking for. I...
  6. Hamer95USA

Dimarzio Tone Zone T wiring issues

Hey TGP people, I'm having some grounding issues with my Hamer T-51 guitar. I have the original Seymour Duncan Vintage '54 pickup in the neck and the Dimarzio Tone Zone T pickup in the bridge. My bridge pickup is seriously noisy & hums, especially when I go to high gain or lead setting on my...
  7. Hamer95USA

Which BD-2 mod do you recommend?

Hello fellow Gear page members, I recently bought a used Boss BD-2 pedal for $40.00. I tried out different settings and find the tone control limited (kind of bright) and the gain sort of fuzzy. I really like the way the pedal has a good strong level for boost, can be set up as either for...
  8. Hamer95USA

"Pimp My Wah" project

Hey folks, I've been spending some time off of work due to a biopsy and an injury to my left middle finger (ouch !!!). I ordered some parts from Small Bear Electronics and decided to go full out on modifying my $15.00 Dunlop Crybaby wah (stock) and a modified Vox 847 wah (True bypass...
Top Bottom