• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. B

FS: Jackson Britain 3.0 Head/Cab + Cases

Bump - Offers are welcomed, but this is already a slamming deal with cases, in my opinion.
  2. B

FS: JHS Twin Twelve / Xotic SP Compressor

Both of these pedals are less than 2 months old. They both have velcro on the bottom and are in mint condition. Both also have the box and goodies inside. Twin Twelve - SOLD SP Compressor - SOLD
  3. B

FS: Jackson Britain 3.0 Head/Cab + Cases

Guys, I've got a Jackson Britain 3.0 head / 1X12 cab for sale. The amp has a few "character" marks on it, but is in pretty good shape. Not abused at all. It's a super nice amp, that sounds great for sure. You won't be disappointed with this one. The green has also been an eye catcher as well...
  4. B

Matchless Chieftain Issue.

Well... Not good. I changed every tube today and the amp is still doing the same thing. I even recorded a video to show you guys what its doing. It's bright and great, then all of a sudden it loses it all. I guess the amp that I just got is going to have to sent in. Major major bummer. The...
  5. B

Yeah.. I figured that. I was really wondering if that was a characteristic of a certain tube.
  6. B

Hey guys, new matchless owner here. The chieftain has 2 EL34's, 5 12AX7, and 1 5AR4. After a while of playing, it's like my tone just drops. Loses a ton of brightness and gets muddy. Then it'll come right back to normal. Any idea on what tube could be causing that?
  7. B

Combos with Road Cases...

I have a newly acquired 2x10 Chieftain that came with a road case... How do you guys transport amps that are in road cases with wheels? I have a extra cab Tundra and my wife has a 4 door accord. I would think that those wheels would dig into the back seat of my truck/car. Just looking...
  8. B

Board Identify..

I kind of thought the same thing when I saw it as well. :rotflmao
  9. B

Board Identify..

James Duke it is.. I just became a fan.
  10. B

Board Identify..

I know what some of these are, but I know you guys are the experts. What do you see?
  11. B

TopHat Love

2006 Club Deluxe... Just got her.
  12. B

Smooth, compressed and handles chords well?

new here... :) This is exactly what I was going to ask... Please let me know how that turns out for you.