• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. gravy

Favorite slide

sell me what works for you. TIA!
  2. gravy

Mosrite style

any makers doing a mosrite/univox hi flyer model build?
  3. gravy

Mosrite style guitars

saw a vid of a Mexican shoegaze band using a guitar that is Mosrite inspired but different brand, also had a mastery vibrato bar - anyone?
  4. gravy

Gretsch supertrons

Which Gretsch models came with these? Anyone play a supertron? How do these compare to other Gretsch styles
  5. gravy

Vox Delaylab anyone?

have had people mention this to me as worthwhile, anyone care to offer an opinion? TIA
  6. gravy

Live looper

for noise and weirdness in between songs on stage.
  7. gravy

Rola amp anyone?

just seeing they have a 40wt model coming out that looks promising. Anyone playing a Rola?
  8. gravy

Sound got darker and dirtier...

on my old Supro Big Star, almost sounds like a distortion pedal. Should I be checking the power tubes or the rectifier tube or?
  9. gravy

Anyone put their wah pedal last?

No Kirk Hammet comments please :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:,
  10. gravy

Pedaltrain backpack?

anyone have any first hand pros/cons?
  11. gravy

Distortion from Scarab deluxe

is really working well for me on one of my boards/amp. Amp is an old 6L6 Supro. My other rig is a tweed deluxe that I have used the scarab with as well so I could pick up another and be set but thought I would see what other pedals you have found that works for you. I especially like to starve...
  12. gravy

Soft amp covers...

Needing a soft cover or 2 for some amps out of the rotation in storage, what do y`all like?
  13. gravy

Mono Bag free with pedalboard?

https://monocreators.com/?utm_campaign=Pair-Off+2018+Holiday+Pedalboard+Promotion-ROL+%28PsjAZN%29&utm_medium=email&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJnYXJ5LnRob3JzdGVuc2VuQGdtYWlsLmNvbSIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkxhY21IaCJ9&utm_source=MO+Blog+Newsletter anyone?
  14. gravy

Talk me into or out of grabbing a `65 Showman head

possibly trading a mesa head that has been an awkward stepchild. TIA
  15. gravy

One spot question

Only using 4 of the power taps, is it ok to just leave the rest unconnected as they are or?
  16. gravy

Mono M80 users question...

I always carry my fender bolt on style guitars with my M80 and love it, I just got a set neck semi hollow style and wondering if I should do the same with it? TIA!
  17. gravy

Pics of satellite type boards beside your main board

you know, the one that might have the weirder or less used effects that you may or may not use everytime or maybe just record with
  18. gravy

Aclam pedal boards anyone???

looking for any user`s experience on these. have the original PT-1 and just looking for what`s out there besides PT. TIA!
  19. gravy

Power supply for Pedaltrain mini

what do you use that fits without mods preferably underneath. Thanks in advance!
  20. gravy

obscura/reverse fans

Was just in the studio and came up with a killer reverse part using the obscura, want to use similar live but output on the reverse mode is pretty weak - possible with the obscura or find a diff pedal? Great pedal esp the tape mode! TIA
  21. gravy

COT50 lil china died>>>>

what is obtainable to come close as a replacement? Thx in advance for any replies!
  22. gravy

Autolux gear info???

Amazing sounds, any info appreciated!
  23. gravy

Mid Gain type drive/distortion pedals for a Jazzmaster

cleans and fuzz covered - need some dynamic type grit that plays well with a jazzmaster. what do you use?
  24. gravy

reverb before everything else?

anyone?