Search results

1. Down and Out in NYC

FSOT D’Avanzo DA # 048

TTT
  2. Down and Out in NYC

FSOT D’Avanzo DA # 048

TTT willing to add some cash on my end for the right piece. Watcha got ? Suhr’s , Anderson’s, Thorns, Xotic, LSL, Luxxtone, PRS Fiore’s, Frank Brothers, Charvel, Jackson, ESP, EBMM
  3. Down and Out in NYC

PSA: Multiple Thorn sightings

checkerboards and 2teks and piezos oh my https://reverb.com/item/59126015-2010-thorn-custom-guitars-g-t-tele-style-checkerboard
  4. 3C03074C-220A-4EA5-977D-09906AC58578.png

3C03074C-220A-4EA5-977D-09906AC58578.png

5. Down and Out in NYC

NGD: Thorn Grantura

my algo caught em actually it was my nerd ass checking first thing in the morning lol Caught them all within like 10 minutes of being listed Then they where gone, didn’t realize one was back until checking here The Grantura was LS 15 and the S/S was # 062 if memory serves me correctly
  6. Down and Out in NYC

I sure do miss the Koa Artisan w the bigsby. What a fun guitar that was. If you ever feel like trading for another one in the series lemme know. it’s just as good :)
  7. Down and Out in NYC

Picked this one up a few weeks back. Haven’t really posted any pics yet. Since a Grantura started the thread let’s see some more of those :)
  8. Down and Out in NYC

Was wondering who’d scoop that one up. Congrats !!!! If I wasn’t trying to downsize right now I may have just grabbed that one. Always loved the look
  9. Down and Out in NYC

Sold Thorn Artisan SFC Series 9 # 1 of 5

Thank you , I appreciate the kind / friendly reply but I’d prefer to keep shipping within the continental U.S
  10. Down and Out in NYC

You sent me a message asking if I’d ship to Taiwan. I won’t. Furthermore the message you sent is closed for replies so I could not reply in kind. + it smells scammy, 5 years on TGP , only 5 messages , 0/0/0 feedback. All red flags...
  11. Down and Out in NYC

Do You Have YOUR Holy Grail Les Paul?

It’s toss up between these kinda sorta Les Pauls And these double cuts
  12. Down and Out in NYC

FSOT D’Avanzo DA # 048

A super strat shaped like a slightly twisted tele. Think old school Charvel. Build quality is phenomenal. Killer fret work. Quality lumber. Superior finish work. VGC + condition with a couple small marks on the back, the worse of which is in the photos. Most folks would prob list it as excellent...
  13. Down and Out in NYC

A few pics of the back where I’m not trying to highlight play wear.
  14. Down and Out in NYC

Each of the 5 guitars in this series feature a 1-piece curly maple carve-top cut from the same board. A board Ron had been hoarding for years, waiting to use on a run like this. Each guitar features a unique wood or pickup configuration, making all 5 tonally unique. This one is constructed of...
Top Bottom