Search results

1. birdie_in_texas

Small Speaker for modeler?

Larry Mitchell uses these awesome little Bose, I think they are, BT speakers..in the video he did where he showed them, he was in his hotel room warming up for a gig and they sounded way better than they should have..
  2. birdie_in_texas

Ozzy's "Over the Mountain" Live Axe-Fx III

so SOOOO friggin' good bro!
  3. birdie_in_texas

Talk me out of selling my AX8..

if i find a way to get you that amp and pedal, will you trade? I would be MEGA happy with having another AX8..I wish I had been able to keep it..
  4. birdie_in_texas

“Goodbye To Romance” Live

Yet another AWESOME performance my friend!!
  5. birdie_in_texas

Sold Axefx III with FC12

ha fdigured out how to delete stuff too!!!
  6. birdie_in_texas

Sold Axefx III with FC12

i am too stupid to figure out how to empty my inbox..! I cannot believe I cannot delete my messages to clear up some space! Do you have to sell as a set? I am just playing in the bedroom and don't really need the FC sir..
  7. birdie_in_texas

Sold Axefx III with FC12

OMG, do I have to buy another Axe FX and pedal from you brother? Good grief.. let me see if i still have your phone number
  8. birdie_in_texas

Sold Fractal Axefx III & Fc-12

omg dude!!! why do you do this when it will make me weeks to get my taxes to pay you!
  9. birdie_in_texas

Positive Grid Spark Oh Yeah.

this is my favorite SPARK YT vid..
  10. birdie_in_texas

HX Stomp is awesome!!

thanks brother. been like dominos falling, just one thing after another.. trying to get something to make a little noise with, get my mind right.. Places like ZZounds with the payment option is gonna be my only chance, and would like something "comparable" to the "big names"..ya know?
  11. birdie_in_texas

HX Stomp is awesome!!

things are just starting to be better for me and my family, and I Was hoping to find something small and "cheap" that really gets good sounds. The best thing I ever owned was an AX8 over all, with the original Amplifire a close 2nd, for me anyway. Does this stomp really belong in this...
  12. birdie_in_texas

Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

Boston is one of my favorite places up in Yankee-ville! Everyone I have met seemed really great and there is lots of history and have made a few friends! They were even nice about my "southern drawl"..! hahahaha Kutch, maybe you can simply remember the old addage.."if you don't have...
  13. birdie_in_texas

Johnson J Station

no sir..i have 2 j-stations and if you can believe it, i found a NIB, never sold, still in a sealed box, j8 foot controller!!! Works so well and I get some super edge of breakups and clean/chorus-y tones that sound better to me than any patch I have found or created on any other modeller! I...
  14. birdie_in_texas

Update: just RECEIVED an AmpliFIRE 6!

Clint, can I try it too sir?
  15. birdie_in_texas

Live rig for a tour abroad?

AX-8 would be my first choice, pick a lightweight FRFR monitor and **POOF** ultimate gig gear!
  16. birdie_in_texas

Sold Almost new AX8 with extras

pm replied to sir.. :)
  17. birdie_in_texas

Sold Almost new AX8 with extras

Ok fellas, as much as I love the AX8 (and Fractal), it is just WAY too big and since I do not use it as a floor unit, it cannot fit on my desk, and has been living it's life on a TV tray since I got it! hahaha Excellent, basically brand new condition! I will ship via UPS in original boxes and...
  18. birdie_in_texas

Over the Mountain live at the Aztec Theatre

one of my favorite venues in that area, and one of my favorite songs, done FREAKING AWESOME..!! You killed it BRO..NICE..!!!!! :) Would you please send me those patches for my AX8?
  19. birdie_in_texas

Looking at Alternatives to Powered Monitors

I stuffed a bunch of square foam packing pieces in the cab of my KAtana 100 and it made it sound a lot better to me..i hate open-back cabs for the most part..
  20. birdie_in_texas

Looking at Alternatives to Powered Monitors

Boss Katana 100-watt 1 x 12 for the win dude.. use it with my Amplifire and now that my AX8 has delivered, it will be the power/sound for the AX8 as well..
  21. birdie_in_texas

Think we will get an ax8 refresh in a year or two?

Mine just delivered to my house! W00T..!! Wish I could leave early!
  22. birdie_in_texas

Atomic Amps Customer Service

Tom is fantastic! I spent a few late nights on my initial 1st gen, 1st series A3 pedal with him, and he sent me another unit to troubleshoot with so they could get it worked out. He is FANTASTIC and I have always had great service.
  23. birdie_in_texas

Think we will get an ax8 refresh in a year or two?

I have one delivering today! I do not think there will be a newer version coming for some time, but I do not really care. I am hoping that with my katana 100w 1 x 12 and A3, that this AX8 will complete my "quest" for an ultimate type rig. Now if I can just learn to not suck so bad playing...
Top Bottom