Search results

1. lestera34

The Buddy Holly Story: What's Wrong With This Picture?

Gary Busey is playing Buddy Holly. But also the strat.
  2. lestera34

Is the used market drying up?

Except it’s still double and triple dipping. Why in the world should any of us be compelled to pay taxes (again) for the privilege to sell (often at a loss) gear which we paid state tax for when we purchased? People like you aren’t helping anything.
  3. lestera34

FLINT

I have owned this pedal 4 times since it was released - I just always come back to it. I use spring reverb on my amp and the Flint lives in 70s mode when I use it. I think my favorite trem on it is the 63. While there are certainly other solutions that sound better separately (IMO) for the...
  4. lestera34

The next Howard Dumble?

Is it possible that someone who is building today is indeed as good? Sure. Will we know? Doubtful because unless they are building something wild for a touring pro, I can’t imagine anyone can r wants to take the time to tweak 10-12 amps annually and make no money.
  5. lestera34

Are expensive interface’s worth it?

going to use a newer Mac with the M1, newest OS. Would like to keep it under $500. dont need too much expandability - I want to be able to record and layer guitar tracks at home mostly.
  6. lestera34

Are expensive interface’s worth it?

see I’ve been wanting an interface and have an ox - the Apollo is what my buddy recommended but there has to be a decent cost effective option, right?
  7. lestera34

The official Two-Rock thread! Post your amps, favorites, opinions, pics and tips here

I would definitely go with Chad since he built all (or most of) the Opals. He helped me with mine when I had it as I saw no reason to go to anyone else. Good luck!
  8. lestera34

Vertex D-Style Amp

they are also not allowed to use it anymore.
  9. lestera34

Vertex D-Style Amp

I don’t see anything in the OP, can anyone else link it? looked on SW and saw nothing.
  10. lestera34

Who is your "Christmas Voice"?

Brenda Lee and Burl Ives are my favorites. Have also always been a huge fan or Aaron Neville’s Soulful Christmas
  11. lestera34

The official Two-Rock thread! Post your amps, favorites, opinions, pics and tips here

so this is the second ODS I’ve had (also previously owned a Welagen 70s ODS). honestly - I think I’m probably just not a channel switching player. I am thinking back to when I had my Opal and came to the same conclusion. I still have my original 65 Deluxe Reverb and a NOS TR TC100.
  12. lestera34

Sold Louis Electric Cobra

FS ONLY - LOUIS ELECTRIC COBRA 183 As new, I received this amp from Lou several months ago and it hasn’t left my home. Tubes are basically brand new (less than 10 hours on them). Skip the wait time and snag one now! I waited nearly seven months for this one and I don’t believe that the wait...
  13. lestera34

probably in between these two. I believe that the TC also comes in lower wattages closer to the studio pro.
  14. lestera34

What tweed Deluxe to buy? Any opines on this weighty issue?

Germino’s model is very, very nice.
  15. lestera34

Fight of The Best Dumble Clones! Quinn vs Louis Electrics Cobra!

Does anyone know which tubes in the Cobra correspond to what? I have noticed recently that my clean is rather gainy and I wondering if swapping a preamp tube or two might be the trick. Figured I would ask before I started poking around myself.
  16. lestera34

Sold SVL 61 reserve last Price Drop before reverb.

geez what a line of amps. Didn’t know he had an original sterling.
  17. lestera34

Fight of The Best Dumble Clones! Quinn vs Louis Electrics Cobra!

he didn’t. I got one and I think mine is 37?
  18. lestera34

Whats closest to a real Dumble?

Was the locked thread the one about Shad?
  19. lestera34

Whats closest to a real Dumble?

Pm him, he will respond.
  20. lestera34

I don't get Grateful Dead. Really.

I wonder if the OP is a Jonah Hill fan? maybe there is hope for them yet.
  21. lestera34

Underrated Amp Brands

good work.
  22. lestera34

Underrated Amp Brands

You changed your avatar!
Top Bottom