• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Search results

1. boltrecords

New gigwrx fx-labels for fractal mfc-101 controller

Hello, I know we suddenly disappeared. This business was a hobby for us. My business partner had some unexpected health issues and was unable to produce the labels anymore. I was unable to keep up with production and fill orders on my own so decided to call it a day.
  2. boltrecords

Help Using EQ to Create a Better Inear Mix

That's the type of tips I need. I.e. Low mid scoop on the kick. Stuff like that. Small standard EQ cuts or bumps that can help clean up a mix a bit. Also, I'm sure compression can really help on certain channels but I've never been great at dialing that in either.
  3. boltrecords

Panning can be done separately for everyone's mix but EQ is global for each specific channel. However, if I'm using EQ to get an overall solid mix it should work well for everyone.
  4. boltrecords

Yes this is a dedicated console for in ears only. Will not effect the FOH.
  5. boltrecords

I've been using inears for about 6-7 years now. I've always had a fairly solid mix but am always looking for ways to improve it. I use stereo In ear systems and have a Behringer X32 as the in ear console. I'm not too experienced when it comes to mixing music either live or for recordings, but...
  6. boltrecords

Will another footswitch work for 5150 III 50 watt?

what did the mod cost you to have done?
  7. boltrecords

Anyone??? Anyone?? Bueller
  8. boltrecords

I have a 5150 iii 50 Watt head and since there is a huge volume jump from channel 1/2 I am only using channel 1 and 3. I also don't use the effects loop. Because of this I'd like to use a single footswitch to toggle between the two channels. Is this possible? The footswitch is taking up most...
  9. boltrecords

Sold Mesa Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp

Selling a Mesa preamp amp 2 space rack unit Basically a dual rectifier in a 2 rack space. Comes with the manual, power cord, 2 button Mesa foot switch and switch cable. Excellent condition. No rack rash or damage Two Channels..Clean and Overdrive Killer sounding preamp that can be used for live...
  10. boltrecords

Sold TC Electronic G Major Guitar Processor Like New In Box

Selling a mint in the box to electronic g major Run 7 different effects and tuner all at once Single rack space. Comes with original box, manual, power cord Perfect condition and working order No rack rash ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED IN THE ORIGINAL BOX PACKED TIGHTLY INSIDE THE BOX $165 Shipped and...
  11. boltrecords

Sold Friedman Smallbox Head

Thanks Ed. Can't wait to get it.
  12. boltrecords

Sold Friedman Smallbox Head

I have $1900 to spend on a Friedman Smallbox. Shipped and pp'd to Chicago. PM if you have one for sale.
  13. boltrecords

Sold Custom Audio Electronics Suhr PT-100 Pete Thorn 100 Watt Amp Head

Selling my Mint condition CAA/Suhr PT-100 Head Not one mark or scuff anywhere on the amp Only gigged out a few times. Mostly kept indoors, Always in a smoke free environment. recently rebiased. Comes with the original footswitch and cable Has a custom TUKI cover as well. This amp is 3...
  14. boltrecords

Sold Fractal Audio Systems MFC-101 MK II MKII Midi Foot Controller

Selling a MKII version of the fractal Mfc-101 mint condition works perfectly i removed the feet and applied Velcro to the back. Feet are pictured and included if you decide you want to remove the Velcro and put the feet back on comes with original power supply original box and packaging manual...
  15. boltrecords

Live Guitar Sound is very Thin with Palmer PDI-09 Speaker Simulator

A few were sound techs at different bars we play. One was a private sound guy we hired for a wedding who is usually very good. Great sound equipment as well. If it was just one gig I wouldn't have thought about it much. But to have this comment made at multiple venues has me paying more...
  16. boltrecords

Yes I have it connected to my 212 cab for the load. I set the palmer to -15db attenuation since I run the amp at gig volume. COuld that be degrading the signal a bit? maybe ill try putting it back to 0 attenuation.
  17. boltrecords

Mellow setting definitely sounds a little better. Normal and bright were too thin and shrill.
  18. boltrecords

Up until recently I was using a Fractal Axe FX so didn't have to deal with micing a cab. I decided to start using a tube amp and never had consistent results micing the cab. I thought the palmer would give more consistent results. I'm also running in ears and running direct always helps to...
  19. boltrecords

Help with Suhr wiring of strat HSS

Suhr is Awesome. They offered to sell me the push pull pot I needed and are giving me all the caps, resistors I need and even the treble bleed Cap/resis. Top notch company.
  20. boltrecords

So the schematic calls For a polymer film 47n capacitor. I can't seem to find polymer film anywhere. Anyone have a source? Is there really a big difference between polymer film and an orange drop cap?
  21. boltrecords

I just did.
  22. boltrecords

Hello all, Sorry if this has been covered but I couldn't find any thread specific enough for what I need. I have a 2008 fender strat deluxe quilt top that has one volume one tone. I took out all the S1 switching that came stock. I'm putting in Suhr v60LPs and an SSH in the bridge. I'd like...
  23. boltrecords

It wouldn't be that. both the x32 and FOH are getting direct feeds. So even if they were swapped it would be the same signal. Unless there is an issue with one of the XLR's.
  24. boltrecords

good call. ill check it out. Never thought of that. COuld very well be the problem. We run everything into a XLR snake that splits the signal out to both the FOH and our Behringer x32 for in ears.