Search results

1. P

If you had $2500 to spend on a guitar…

A K-line Truxton
  2. P

Has anyone tried a Redplate Blackline yet?

It's handwired, but not turret as far as I know. No PCBs. They are back in business and still turning out some of the best amps made.
  3. P

Problem with pedal power supply

So far the straight plug fix is working, I'll try to shake it around some more to confirm.
  4. P

That sounds like it might work. It is in fact a right angle plug.
  5. P

It was a cable that came with a Voodoo Labs power supply; they seem to fit well in all of the other pedals on the board, but I will try swapping them out.
  6. P

I've got a Dunlop wah pedal that has a power input jack which holds onto the 9 volt source plug a bit too loosely; it comes out sometimes while playing and the guitar goes silent. Do any of you guys know of a fix that doesn't involve me sending the pedal back? Thanks in advance, Pine
  7. P

How did Nobels ODR-1 become THE Nashville OD when it had sooooo much bass?

I too have a FWIW; I tried the Nordland with 18v. and though I have no 90's Nobels to compare it to, it sounded pretty great; the Wampler Belle also sounds pretty fine at 18v
  8. P

How did Nobels ODR-1 become THE Nashville OD when it had sooooo much bass?

At the very end, when he got the Nordland to "get close" to the Nobels sound (at around 1:27:17 or so) can anyone see where the smaller knobs (bass and compression lift) are set? I don't have $1400 to spend but I do have a Nordland, and wouldn't mind at least approaching the tone of the Nobels
  9. P

Speakers for a Vibrolux Reverb

I have been recommended this: Weber 10A125 and a 10F150
  10. P

WTB Analogman Beano Boost

I have exactly what you're looking for, Small enclosure in grey, in great condition, has the power supply jack, 3 way toggle. $170 shipped to lower US. Charlie
  11. P

Sold Mint Effectrode Blackbird

Tube preamp, loaded with vintage tubes. Original box and papers, $400 paypalled and shipped to lower 48 states I can send pictures on request
  12. P

FSOT Nordland ODR-C in MINT Condition!!! $280

Would you be interested in swapping for a mint Effectrode Blackbird?
  13. P

Princeton w/ 12", reverb, and mids knob...

+1 on the Carr Sportsman
  14. P

How do you set up your Blackverbs to really get them to "sing"?

I've not found settings that work for me in the forum, without it being way too loud.
  15. P

Mildly Interesting NAD - Carr Sportsman (2022 Model)

I have a Sportsman, I ended up putting a Jensen P12N alnico speaker in it, and it really opened up, (if yours ends up being too dark for you)
  16. P

Sold set of Seymour Duncan 59 pickups

They are covered, I pulled them out of a new Eastman sb/59 so they are used. Having never seen aged nickel and shiny at the same time I am going to guess aged
  17. P

Sold set of Seymour Duncan 59 pickups

These are the SH-1 pickups, $160 shipped to lower 48 states
  18. P

Tapped tele pickup question

I have a bridge pickup that has a tapped coil. I'm not sure how to wire it, though. If I wanted to utilize it, should I replace the volume control or the tone control with a push-pull pot? Thanks in advance for your help.
  19. P

Who doesn't have a signature guitar that should?

Leo Nocentelli and Amos Garrett
Top Bottom