Search results

1. U

Best Clean Solid State Analog Guitar Amp?

I’ve used the Rumble 500 for looping gigs (guitar and Roland guitar synth). Sounds great.
  2. U

Focusrite Question:

Thank you very much for your response. I will give it a try.
  3. U

Focusrite Question:

I have a Focusrite 18i8 3rdGeneration interface which l am using with GarageBand on a MacBook Pro. I can hear the music from GarageBand thru the Focusrite but if l upload a track to LANDR website for mastering l can’t hear the mastered track thru the Focusrite. The LANDR audio from the...
  4. U

Allergic Reaction to Linseed Oile

I had three guitars repaired. The repairman used linseed oil on all three guitars. As soon as I started to play them the left side of my throat became swollen and my left ear began to hurt. I played the guitars again the next day and the same thing happened. Has anyone ever heard of anything...
  5. U

Allergic Reaction to Linseed Oil

I had three guitars repaired. The repairman used linseed oil on all 3 guitars. Very soon after I started to play the guitars the left side of my throat became swollen and there was pain in my left ear. I played the guitars again the next day and the same thing happened. Has anyone ever heard of...
  6. U

Harmony HC32 Pedalboard and Case

Has anyone tried one of these? Also considering Pedaltrain but this is a lot less expensive. I realize that the Harmony board is flat (no wires or power supply underneath).
  7. U

Mini Pedal for Reverse Delay Sounds

Does anyone have any experience with the Koogoo Digital Delay Pedal? I’m looking for a mini pedal with reverse delay sounds to add to my board. Thank you!
  8. U

Can I Safely Run a BOSS ME-80 and Digitech Jamman Stereo Looper with a One Spot?

Thank you very much for the info. Much appreciated!!!
  9. U

Can I Safely Run a BOSS ME-80 and Digitech Jamman Stereo Looper with a One Spot?

Can I safely run a BOSS ME-80 and Digitech Jamman Stereo Looper with a One Spot? Boss ME-80 is 9V 200 mA Digitech Jamman is 9V 1.3 A I have used One Spot with ME-80 but never tried it with Jamman (or both). Thank you.
  10. U

Power Supply Question

Thank you!
  11. U

Power Supply Question

Thank you!
  12. U

Power Supply Question

Hi, I am using the following: Roland GR09 Guitar synth 12v 500 mA (I am using recommended Boss power adapter) Boss ME-80 9V 200 mA (I am using a One Spot) DigiTech JamMan Stereo 9V 1.3 A (I am using power supply that came with it)...
  13. U

What pedal do you wish existed?

Digitech Freqout
  14. U

Guitar/Guitar Synth and Looper

Hi, This is a video for my song "A". I have been doing looping gigs in NJ. Some are "cocktail party" music and some are spacy, ambient weirdness like this video. I have opened shows for many classic rock and blues acts that have passed through NJ and was lucky enough to open 2 shows for The...
  15. U

Dunellen, Nj Sat February 16th Billy Penn And The Inside Drivers

Valentine's Rock N Roll Rampage Ball With BILLY PENN and the INSIDE DRIVERS CRASH GORDON and DEBRA DYNAMITE DJ GOLDEN GUP FREE Dance Lessons! Vendors! Food! At ROXY AND DUKES 745 Bound Brook Rd in Dunellen, NJ Sat. Feb 16th from 7pm -12 am. Please come join us for a rockin' good time!!!
  16. U

Pigtronix Octava Micro Octave

I recently purchased a Pigtronix Octava Micro Octave pedal. While I really like the distortion/fuzz sound. it seems like no matter how I sent the controls the octave up sound is barely audible and I can only hear it on the notes that I play at the 12th fret or higher. Does anyone else have...
  17. U

Blackstar ID 150

Would you mind telling me what you did regarding the effects loop? Everything working OK with the Insider software? I had read that people were having problems with it so I never tried it. Thank you.
  18. U

Tape-like warble in GarageBand

Did you change the tempo of the project (or the pitch of any of the tracks) after you recorded audio? That can cause a warbling sound in some versions of GB.
  19. U

Alice Cooper "Elenor Rigby" Vocal Sound

What effects are being used to achieve this vocal sound? Thank you!
  20. U

New Tech 21 Flyrig on the way?

It's called the PL-1. Check the website.
  21. U

Asbury Park, NJ - Friday October 5th

Billy Penn and the Inside Drivers. Friday October 5th - 9:00 pm at the Anchors Bend. 1300 Ocean Ave Asbury Park, NJ. 2 sets of Rockabilly, Rock n' Roll and more. With DJ Devil Bat spinning all of your rockabilly favorites.
  22. U

Looking for a new guitarist to explore.

David Torn @splatt Adrian Belew
Top Bottom