Search results

1. R

Sold Warmoth Maple + Ebony Neck - $225 Shipped

Warmoth neck for sale. Here are the specs! Maple neck + ebony fretboard Warmoth Modern Construction 25.5" scale 10-16" compound radius 6150 frets Standard Thin profile Satin finish Locking tuners (I don't recall the brand, unfortunately) $225 shipped
  2. R

Sold Warmoth Strat-Style Guitar, Natural Ash, Maple/Ebony Board

I built this guitar from Warmoth parts and haven't been playing it recently (my tastes have steered me toward Gibson-style guitars with humbuckers). Everything works, though it could use a setup and fresh strings since it's been largely unplayed for the last few years. Here are some specs...
  3. R

Sold Celestion G12H30 70th Anniversary Speakers

Pair of G12H30 70th Anniversary speakers in very good condition. They're 8 ohm, and made in England (in case that matters to you :)). I'd strongly prefer to do a local sale in the SF Bay Area, though I do have Celestion boxes and could look into shipping if it came to that. Happy to answer any...
  4. R

Sold Keeley Neutrino Envelope Filter

Keeley Neutrino with original box and manual. Good condition, works without any issues. $130 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking! Neutrino - Top by rhaas posted Jan 6, 2019 at 12:15 PM Neutrino - Left by rhaas posted Jan 6, 2019 at 12:15 PM Neutrino - Right by rhaas posted Jan 6, 2019 at 12:15 PM...
  5. R

Mojo Hand Rook

Mojo Hand Rook - $110 shipped Great condition, no velcro. Includes box and pouch. Trades of interest: * Klones * Maxon DS-830 * Boss TU-3 (or TU-3W) * Loopers * Isolated power supplies Feel free to propose others! Rook - 2a by rhaas posted Jan 13, 2017 at 11:50 AMRook - 2b by rhaas posted...
  6. R

BF Fender Showman Questions

I had the good fortune to acquire a '66 Fender Showman from a relative who hadn't used it in decades. He set it aside after it had stopped working, so I figured I'd give it a cleaning, inspection, and cap job before proceeding any further with it. When I opened it up, I found it to be pretty...
  7. R

Redco TGS-MD Cable

I'm in the middle of a pedalboard rewiring project and I was about to order some Mogami W2319 but I noticed that Redco makes their own low-profile cable. The capacitance is a tiny bit lower than the Mogami (not a big deal since I have a buffer at each end of the board) and the shield is braided...
Top Bottom