Search results

1. mkl13

Sold Strymon Mobius

No trades. Excellent condition includes original box. It does have pedalboard tape on the bottom. $SOLD shipped and Paypal'd in CONUS
  2. mkl13

Sold FS Line 6 Helix with Backpack

I have for sale a mint line 6 helix in Space Gray. It also has the CEBA screen protectors on it. They can easily be removed. Includes all original paperwork and boxes. Let me know if you would be interested in the Helix backpack as well. ON HOLD shipped and Paypal'd in CONUS ON HOLD shipped...
  3. mkl13

Sold Microphones - 3 Sennheiser 421s and Soundelux U195

No Trades Up for sale I have 3 Sennheiser MD-421s. 2 are in excellent condition and 1 is very good. They all include the plastic box, the 2 excellent mic's have paperwork and the cardboard box as well. $Sold shipped and Paypal'd in CONUS for the 2 in excellent condition $Sold shipped and...
  4. mkl13

Sold Friedman Metro D 2018

Here is a Friedman Metro D single cut from 2018. Photos speak for themselves. I had this up for sale a couple of months ago but couldn't part with it, unfortunately situations change and I unfortunately need to sell the beauty. This would be considered "lightly" or "medium" relic and it's done...
  5. mkl13

Sold Line 6 Helix LT and Helix Backpack - Price Drop

For sale only no trades. Excellent condition Helix LT and Backpack. It will ship in original packaging with all paperwork etc. Still has plastic on screen. Backpack will ship separately - there is no Line 6 packaging for the backpack. $Sold shipped and paypalled in CONUS. IMG_0283 by mkl13...
  6. mkl13

Sold Tom Anderson Classic S

For sale only: 2002 Tom Anderson Classic $Sold Shipped and Paypalled in CONUS 1 11/16 nut, medium stainless frets, '62 roundback neck shape. The guitar currently has a white pick guard with Suhr SSH humbucker and Dimarzio Area 61 single coils (pull the tone pot for parallel on the SSH). Also...
  7. mkl13

Sold Asher Marc Ford Signature Model

Asher Marc Ford Signature Model $2,000 shipped and paypalled for TGP. See my REVERB add: https://reverb.com/item/27077524-asher-marc-ford-signature-2012-red-nitro
  8. mkl13

Wah options for a Pedaltrain metro 20 board??

I have a Pedaltrain metro 20 board with a hard case. I currently have a crybaby mini wah pedal that fits well but really isn't my favorite. With the hard case the pedals cannot hang over the edges at all and still fit in. Any other options for wah pedals that will fit the metro boards? I...
  9. mkl13

Sold Bogner Brixton and Fryette Power Station

For Sale Only (No Trades) Bogner Brixton head. Excellent condition. 12 watts 6V6 tubes. This amp is a little fire breather. Mid gain crunch to all out high gain. Sounds great, very responsive to guitar volume control adjustments. Sold shipped and paypalled in CONUS. IMG_1085 by mkl13...
  10. mkl13

Sold Fractal Audio FX-8 mkI

For Sale: Fractal Audio FX-8 mkI. NO TRADES. ON HOLD In excellent condition. Still has plastic on screen and sides. Ships in original box with power cord and Owner's Manual. Sounds great, can use it to change channels on amps in addition to fx. PM me with questions IMG_1051 by mkl13...
  11. mkl13

Sold Budda SD18 Head

FS no trades a Peavey era Budda SD18 head. Amp is in perfect condition, with the exception of a little bit of tolex coming unglued on the removable back panel - you can see it in the photo just beneath the FX loop jacks. Sounds the same as my pre-Peavey SD18 i.e. it sounds fantastic...
  12. mkl13

Sold MorningStarFX MC-6 Midi Controler - works great with Amplifire

FS: No trades. Older version of the MorningstarFX MC-6 with a bubinga wood top. http://www.morningstarfx.com Check out their website for more info. This works great to expand the switching options of the Amplifire. Allows you to turn on and off multiple things with a single button. They...
  13. mkl13

Sold FS: Atomic Amplifire

FS: Like new atomic amplifier. Sold. Michael Britt presets are loaded as well. Ships in original box with all included accessories. IMG_0763 by mkl13 posted Oct 4, 2015 at 12:27 PM IMG_0762 by mkl13 posted Oct 4, 2015 at 12:27 PM
  14. mkl13

Sold 1974 Marshall JMP 50 Watt - price drop

FS: Marshall 50 Watt JMP metal panel SOLD shipped and paypalled in CONUS. No Trades I purchased this amp from Ben Fargen. He replaced the transformer with a Mercury Magnetics one and made sure the amp was functioning well. Sounds amazing. NOS GE tubes. 6550 power tubes. Just a heads...
  15. mkl13

Sold Asher Redd Volkaert

FS: Asher Redd Volkaert Model NO TRADES ON HOLD Shipped and paypalled in CONUS Killer playing and looking tele style guitar. 1 5/8" neck, 22 frets, 50s soft V neck shape. Plays and sounds great. Includes the original GG case that came with the guitar The guitar has been played, there are...
  16. mkl13

Sold Soldano Hot Rod 25

Soldano Hot Rod 25. Excellent condition, sounds like a mini SLO but with a usable FX loop. Will ship in original box from Soldano. Includes footswitch and power cable. $1600.00 shipped and paypalled in CONUS. No Trades. IMG_0913 by mkl13 posted Apr 30, 2016 at 3:21 PM IMG_0914 by mkl13 posted...
  17. mkl13

Sold Creation Audio Labs MW1 Studio Tool

FS: Creation Audio Labs MW1 Studio Tool. Great condition with some scratches on the top and bottom from going in and out of a rack. Works and sounds great. I don't have the original box or paperwork - manual is available online. Includes power cable. $500 shipped and paypalled. The most...
  18. mkl13

Sold Matrix GT 800FX

FS:Matrix GT 800FX excellent condition ships in original box with power cable. $440 shipped and paypalled in CONUS. IMG_0902 by mkl13 posted Apr 7, 2016 at 8:12 AM IMG_0903 by mkl13 posted Apr 7, 2016 at 8:12 AM
  19. mkl13

Sold Ceriatone Lightning - Matchless clone

FS: Ceriatone Lightning - clone of a Matchless Lightning Excellent condition, has FX loop. 18 watts w. 2 x el84. SOLD. IMG_0888 by mkl13 posted Mar 23, 2016 at 4:55 PM IMG_0889 by mkl13 posted Mar 23, 2016 at 4:55 PM
  20. mkl13

Sold Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo

FS: UA Apollo Twin Duo In excellent condition. Still has plastic on the front. Sold IMG_0887 by mkl13 posted Mar 23, 2016 at 4:55 PM IMG_0885 by mkl13 posted Mar 23, 2016 at 4:55 PM IMG_0886 by mkl13 posted Mar 23, 2016 at 4:55 PM
  21. mkl13

Sold Behringer X-Touch DAW Control Surface

For sale: as new condition Behringer X-Touch Control Surface. Ships in original box, includes power cord and USB cable. SOLD shipped and paypalled in CONUS I used this with Logic, total plug and play. Works great for mixing, writing automation, etc. Really great set of videos on youtube...
  22. mkl13

Sold Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 4x4

For sale: Voodoo labs pedal power 4x4 in excellent condition. Ships in original box, includes paperwork, cables, stickers, etc. Sold in CONUS IMG_0882 by mkl13 posted Mar 23, 2016 at 1:01 PM IMG_0883 by mkl13 posted Mar 23, 2016 at 1:01 PM
  23. mkl13

Sold THD Hot Plate 8-Ohm

For Sale: THD Hot Plate - 8-Ohm model. In great shape, ships in original box. SOLD in CONUS IMG_0751 by mkl13 posted Sep 26, 2015 at 4:14 PM IMG_0752 by mkl13 posted Sep 26, 2015 at 4:14 PM
  24. mkl13

Sold Bogner Red and KOT

FS: Bogner Red, great condition, no issues includes original box and paperwork. Does have velcro on bottom. $ON HOLD shipped and paypalled in CONUS. IMG_0839 by mkl13 posted Jan 26, 2016 at 4:26 PM FS: Analogman King of Tone V. 4. original box including all paperwork and goodies...
  25. mkl13

Sold Axe FX 2 Mk 2 and MFC 101 Mk 3

FS no trades: Axe Fx 2 Mark 2 - excellent condition, still has plastic on screen. Will ship in original packaging with manual, power cord, bumper sticker, etc. Works great and sounds killer. SOLD MFC 101 Mk 3 - excellent condition, still has plastic on screen. Ships in original packaging...
Top Bottom