Search results

1. H

Teixeira Amps Texosound Bernie--Lengthy Initial Thoughts

Ya if you are looking for breakup at home get the 5 watt. I have the Bernie and was surprised by how much volume it puts out.
  2. H

Divided by 13 FTR 37

Can you run the FTR at full power into a single 1x12 cab? Speaker would be an 8 ohm Creamback 75. Which ohm speaker jack would I plug into? Thanks!
  3. H

1974X..what pedals you using?

Just played a ton of drive pedals through my Ceriatone 1974x last week. Favorites were the AM Beano Boost, Lovepedal COT 50 and Burst E, and AM KOT.
  4. H

Just ordered Ceriatone 18W TMB - hope I love it!

I have the 18 watt trem model from Ceriatone and its great!
  5. H

Educate me on the Fuchs Classic Jazz 50

Anyone else using these? Im interested in one.
  6. H

New Roland Cube 80X

How well does the cube 60 take pedals? Does it handle different styles well? Jazz, Rock, Country, Blues, Pop?
  7. H

New amp. Now I need a cab

A used Avatar 1x12 perhaps? I got mine for 200 and came with a greenback.
  8. H

Dr. Z vs. Top Hat (or is it TopHat?) - Amp Search Continues

I see both those amps lacking in headroom if your going to be playing any jazz.
  9. H

Suggestions for improving a Blues Junior?

I have a normal BJ that was okay but I didnt like taking it out much. It already had JJ tubes in it. Then my teacher gave me a g12H30 speaker so I put it in there and it made a huge difference! I also did the BillM mod for the Twin Mod which I liked as well. Ill probably do the bias and...
  10. H

Ceriatone?

I have the regular 18 watt marshall he makes. Sounds great but I am curious what the TMB model sounds like.
  11. H

Blues Jr's hold their own!

I really cant stand the "boxiness". Im curious if a speaker change or some of the BillM mods would change this. I thought with time the sound would grow on me but it just hasnt.
  12. H

Marshall 1974x

Yea good point. I should have mentioned that. But that is still a great price for what you get. My dad built a cabinet for it for free and an Avatar 1x12 was 200. So for 800 I got a sweet rig.
  13. H

Marshall 1974x

I bought one from Ceriatone for about 600 shipped brand new.
  14. H

How do 1974x or clones sound with single coils?

I have a Ceriatone 18 watt. Running a tele into it is my favorite. Strat sounds great too. My 335 gets too mushy in the bass. I dont really play my SG into it ever.
  15. H

Speaker replacement for Fender Blues Jr.?

Oh sorry that wasnt actually me. The bottom two paragraphs are taken from a link on the BillM page.
  16. H

Thanks for the replies. Yes I have been checking out the BillM mods and I was planning on doing the tone stack, Twinstack, and adjustable bias mods. The main reason I wanted a speaker was for for volume and headroom. After reading this I thought that a replacement speaker would fix this. So...
  17. H

Hey guys Im looking for something to replace the stock speaker. I want something that will stay as clean as possible for jazz with my 335. Im also trying to keep the cost somewhat low. Thanks
  18. H

Best 18 Watt with great overdrive

I like my Ceriatone 18 watt alot.
  19. H

Best solid state amp?

any love for the Vox amps?
  20. H

Marshall Metal Amp???? Which one???

Definitely the 800
  21. H

Recommend me a good 1x12 combo jazz amp

Its not tube, but the Polytone is thee jazz amp.
  22. H

JCM 800 question

Haha my band covers Filler and Stepping Stone!
  23. H

Anybody use an 18 watt at church?

Me and one of the other guitar players both use 18 watters. My Ceriatone works perfect although it is usually always mic'd.
Top Bottom