Search results

1. S

R.I.P B.B King

Just heard the news myself. I am saddened. Rest in peace.
  2. S

Tomo Fujita

Yes. Doing a couple of shows there. May be back in June.
  3. S

Tomo Fujita

Tomo, when will you be in Japan? I'm headed there at the end of the month.
  4. S

I think I kicked GAS.

I realized that I "liked" everything that I had, but I only loved a few things. I realized that I sounded like me whether i played a Strat, a PRS, or a Tom Anderson. Once I understood that, it allowed me to get back into playing a lot more and not lusting over a lot of "stuff", which for me is...
  5. S

I think I kicked GAS.

22 guitars down to 3. 9 amps down to 2. Thousands of dollars of effects down to a wah, an overdrive, a compressor, a tremolo, and a cheap multi effects unit for quick flight gigs. Wow!!!
  6. S

Mulgrew Miller RIP

Wow.
  7. S

Hendrix "Cat Talking to Me"

Is that Jimi singing? Doesn't sound like it to me, but I've been known to be wrong.
  8. S

Guitar teachers: What's your cancellation policy?

24 hour notice. Anything outside of that and you've lost that lesson. If there is a death in the family or something like that then I will give them a makeup or a credit.
  9. S

Idol Guitar Issues?

Totally agree.
  10. S

PRINCE and his ticket pricing...

Absolutely great!
  11. S

Idol Guitar Issues?

I'm going to give him a pass on the bum notes and that sort of stuff. I've played in television studios where I've gone live on air and couldn't hear a single thing I've played. It just sounds like the guitar is in need of major intonation adjustments. I hope he's listening to himself, 'cause...
  12. S

Idol Guitar Issues?

Is it just me, or are there some issues with intonation on that Les Paul with the Floyd Rose on Idol? Not trying to knock the player. I think he's good. My ear just kept bothering me as he played, i.e., chords, bends etc.. I think there may be problems with him hearing the instrument as he...
  13. S

Some Ray Charles appreciation

Talkin' bout 'da blues!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIGoqv8zlRE&playnext=1&videos=F9xm-D_gIsA
  14. S

Rhythm guitar fan??? Groove helps soling too.

I was told some years ago when I started playing that strong rhythm players work every night of the week. It's true!
  15. S

Learning Little Wing note-for-note

Learn it note for note, then make it your own.
Top Bottom