Search results

1. empty71

Lets talk about Trombetta pedals and show them off!

I only have the Mini-Bone and Bone Machine GTx :) 99% of the time, I stack my Mini-Bone into a Skreddy Screw Driver Mini-Deluxe for my dirty tones.
  2. empty71

Strictly FUZZ

http://www.teknia.com/greek-dictionary/sozo :)
  3. empty71

Strictly FUZZ

Ok, the "KUSH" ain't no fuzz but the rest are :D I've got PTD Bone Machine GTx on order and can't wait to go fuzz crazy with that! ;)
  4. empty71

Guys, I'm addicted to fuzz.

Ok, the "KUSH" ain't no fuzz but the rest are :D I've got PTD Bone Machine GTx on order and can't wait to go fuzz crazy with that! ;)
  5. empty71

Your best drive effects stack

PTD Mini-Bone V1 into Skreddy Mini Deluxe Screw Driver :)
  6. empty71

Show me your Trombettas

I still have the Mini-Bone and Bone Machine :) Sold the KUSH and Reacharound some months back.
  7. empty71

fuzz addicts: If you could only keep three....

Skreddy Screw Driver Mini Deluxe Skreddy Lunar Module Mini Deluxe PTD Mini-Bone
  8. empty71

NPD: The Rarest Skreddy of Them All

Congrats on the AWESOME pedal!!!! :)
  9. empty71

Best method to ship a pedal to Singapore?

USPS Priority Mail always works for me.
  10. empty71

the best silicon fuzz face?

http://skreddypedals.com/skreddy_pedals_lunar_module_mini_deluxe.htm Another vote for the Skreddy Lunar Module Mini-Deluxe!
  11. empty71

What is the oldest pedal on your pedal board?

RMC Picture Wah. Bought her when Geoffrey 1st introduced her in 2001 :)
  12. empty71

What pedal made you say, WOW!!

Anything by Paul Trombetta. I have his Mini-Bone V1, Bone Machine, Reacharound and no-tone KUSH. Awesome pedals! Marc Ahlfs aka Skreddy Pedals bring a smile to my face too :)
  13. empty71

Who still using battery to power the fuzz?

I use batteries on all my fuzz pedals and all other pedals except for my Skreddy Echo and T-Rex Reptile 2 :)
  14. empty71

Trombetta El K-Bone #001 - dig it!

Freakin' awesome!!! Paul's a mad scientist and his pedals sounds phenomenal!!! I'm gassing for a El K-Bone myself :)
  15. empty71

Another Fuzz Face Question (Humbuckers)

The Plum Crazy FX Si-Clops sounds great with humbuckers. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNVphGY6-QE
  16. empty71

Trombetta love! :)

Just received my Paul Trombetta KUSH and Reacharound 2 days ago and here're my Trombetta goodies :) The bottom 2 pedals are the Mini-Bone and Bone Machine. σῴζω is the Greek script for "Sozo", the name of our 21-month-old boy :)
  17. empty71

Thanks so much for all of your words of encouragement!

Get well soon! Prayers and mojo sent!
  18. empty71

Disappointments - Ever buy a pedal and immediately flip it?

I don't think you got the Lovepedal from me :) I'm pretty sure Benjy Oh got the love pedal from me as he gave me a ride to the subway after he collected the pedal :)
  19. empty71

Disappointments - Ever buy a pedal and immediately flip it?

Lovepedal 200lbs of Tone! Got the pedal direct from Sean, opened the package and played for 5 minutes, didn't dig it, posted it for sale on-line and sold within the hour! :)
  20. empty71

I got my LAVA ULTRAMAFIC today, wow

Awesome and Merry Christmas guys! :)
  21. empty71

I got my LAVA ULTRAMAFIC today, wow

Sweet!! Mine's shipped and I can't wait to compare against my Vovox Sonorous. Does the Ultramafic feels supple? I just found out they're thicker than most cables.
  22. empty71

Skreddy Echo versions???

Find out the serial number and check with Marc ;)
  23. empty71

[NSD] New Strap Day - Brookwood Leather Custom Strap

Beautiful work from Bob! Your strap got me gassing for another Brookwood :)
  24. empty71

PTD Mini Bone v2

Dude, you can always exercise restraint :p :D
Top Bottom