Search results

1. Lt_Core

Basic Helix Advice Needed

Thx, I will check this in the morning. Appreciate the help! Thx for the help. The Helix is showing up in my track input list. I’m selecting 0/1 out of the 8 possible inputs. Not sure if that’s right. I’ll check out those Asio drivers in the morning. Are those PC only? I’m on a MacBook Pro...
  2. Lt_Core

Basic Helix Advice Needed

Hi everyone, I have a Helix LT and I can never get enough volume when going direct to a small mixer (XLR or 1/4) or Adobe Audition for recording (USB). I have my output set to Multi Output and increasing the output level doesn't do anything in Audition. I have to really increase the volume in...
  3. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Is it worth loading the 2.8 factory presets? Thanks! 4. Loading the 2.80 Factory Presets / Templates IMPORTANT! The following procedure will COMPLETELY ERASE ALL OF YOUR CUSTOM PRESETS! If you want to keep them, make sure you back them up First! (See “STEP 1a :Backing Up Helix /HX Hardware”...
  4. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Thank you :)
  5. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Can I update my Helix LT from 2.6 straight to 2.8? Thanks!
  6. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

I’m starting to dial-in some decent tones with my new LT. I put a Digitech Drop in front of it but it seems to add a touch of gain and a metallic sound on clean sounds. Has anyone experienced this? I’ve been giggling with the Drop for years in front of regular amps and never had an issue...
  7. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

So I'm starting to dial-in my Helix LT for live use, mostly rock. Is there a huge advantage upgrading to 8" monitors over 5" monitors? Obviously low-end would be better.
  8. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

LOL!!! I meant what is the audio and functional difference in the two pairs.
  9. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

I don't understand the real world difference between the 80 ohm pair and the 250 ohm pair. Can someone explain the difference? Thanks!
  10. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

My Helix LT arrives tomorrow, YES!! I already have a pair of AKG K52's that I currently use for silent practicing through a variety of other amps, RP1000, etc. Would I see a huge improvement in tone with the Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm headphones? Also looking at the new ADAM T5V's as...
  11. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

I’ve definitely watched some @jsad’s videos...great stuff!!
  12. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

My Helix LT arrives this Thursday, can't wait!! Is there a Helix 101, getting started, best practices/settings reference somewhere? Thanks!
  13. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Is anyone using a Boss Katana as an onstage monitor? I have the Katana 100w 1x12 combo. My Helix should be shipping within a day or two so I'll be able to test it out. Would I plug the Helix into the Katana's return? Thanks!
  14. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Finally.......Helix LT and Backpack ordered :) Busy summer gig schedule is winding down soon which means I'll have time in the early fall to get everything figured out, can't wait!!
  15. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Ok, cool! So those are 2 ways to set it up then. Pretty versatile! I think there's another way with 4 snapshots and 4 presets on the Performance View screen but not 100% sure.
  16. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Question about the Helix LT and presets/snapshots: (I don't have a Helix yet) If I have 8 snapshots for a preset, then step on the up or down preset foot switches, will the next preset's snapshots (if any) show up on the performance view screen? It makes sense that would do that, just want to...
  17. Lt_Core

Line 6 Powercab 112 And Powercab 112 Plus!!!

How does the PowerCab and PowerCab+ work with high-gain amp models on the Helix? My favorite real-world amp that I've been gigging with for the past couple of years is an EVH 5150 iii 50w head and 2x12 cab. I wonder if the PowerCab can model some of that awesome low-end thump of a high-gain...
  18. Lt_Core

Helix....To LT or not to LT...

I'm close to pulling the trigger on the Helix. I'm tired of lugging my EVH 50w head and 2x12 cab to gigs. Our sound company mic's my cabinet and we use in-ears so I'm used to hearing the mic'd tone of an amp. I've read a few things about the different build qualities in the Floor vs the LT. Can...
  19. Lt_Core

Need a grab-n-go amp.

+1 on the Katana 100. It's been my grab-n-go rehearsal amp for awhile now and it's excellent!
  20. Lt_Core

Helix Pedalboard Ideas

Sorry, I meant dual lock, haha! Velcro does indeed suck! Spoken like a true gear junkie, there’s extra space on my board...must fill it up, haha
  21. Lt_Core

Helix Pedalboard Ideas

Looks great! I don’t think my Shure wireless will fit on the right side, hard to tell, though. How are you securing the Helix to the board? Good ol’ Velcro?
  22. Lt_Core

Line 6 Powercab 112 And Powercab 112 Plus!!!

Can the Helix LT control the PowerCab+ just like the Helix Floor?
  23. Lt_Core

Helix Pedalboard Ideas

I've seen those before. Do they have rubber feet on the bottom of the board?
  24. Lt_Core

Helix Pedalboard Ideas

I'm looking for board ideas for a Helix LT, Digitech Drop and Shure GLXD wireless unit. I'm tempted to just have a small satellite board with the Drop and Shure wireless, keep it simple or mount them on a bigger board. Thanks for any ideas!
  25. Lt_Core

Line6 Helix

Quick question: can you set different MIDI assignments in Snapshots? My EVH 5150 head switches channels via MIDI so it would be great to create various snapshots inside of a preset while changing amp channels. Thx!
Top Bottom