Search results

1. Jim Martin

Carol Ann Amps - Thread XVII

My OD3r is due to arrive today - my first Carol Ann amp. I dig the Fractal models so I'm stoked to try the real deal... (This is a pretty epic thread.)
  2. Jim Martin

Sold Rootbeer Suhr Standard

Sorry, haven't played an Even C Slim (that I know of). My only other Suhr experience is with the Ian Thornley signature, which has a substantially beefier neck...
  3. Jim Martin

Sold Rootbeer Suhr Standard

Selling this excellent condition Suhr Standard with Root Beer stain. It looks amazing, plays great and sounds fantastic. But I have another Suhr that's getting more playtime. You can check out the spec sheet for details. The only trades I might be interested in are for another Suhr guitar or a...
  4. Suhr Standard Root Beer 10

Suhr Standard Root Beer 10

5. Suhr Standard Root Beer 11

Suhr Standard Root Beer 11

6. Suhr Standard Root Beer 12

Suhr Standard Root Beer 12

7. Suhr Standard Root Beer 1

Suhr Standard Root Beer 1

8. Suhr Standard Root Beer 4

Suhr Standard Root Beer 4

9. Suhr Standard Root Beer 2

Suhr Standard Root Beer 2

10. Suhr Standard Root Beer 6

Suhr Standard Root Beer 6

11. Suhr Standard Root Beer 3

Suhr Standard Root Beer 3

12. Suhr Standard Root Beer 5

Suhr Standard Root Beer 5

13. Suhr Standard Root Beer 7

Suhr Standard Root Beer 7

14. Suhr Standard Root Beer 8

Suhr Standard Root Beer 8

15. Suhr Standard Root Beer 9

Suhr Standard Root Beer 9

16. Suhr Standard Root Beer Stain

Suhr Standard Root Beer Stain

17. Jim Martin

The guitar solo that lights you up?

Awesome solo. I just learned that last week for a jam (well, learned the first solo and the first couple of notes of the second after which I'd wing it). :)
  18. Jim Martin

The guitar solo that lights you up?

Solo that lights me up?
  19. Jim Martin

Empress Tap Tremolo

Lots of cool patterns, switchable waveform, tap tempo (obviously). Note - not the "Tremolo 2". Great condition with Velcro on the bottom. Includes box. $145 including shipping to CONUS. (Not interested in trades, thanks.)
  20. Jim Martin

Masterbuilt or not?

I'm planning on selling a Telecaster I acquired from a friend (who got it directly from Fender as an artist years and years ago). Its nitro finish is a bit dinged up (it's twenty years old and has been played). I had a couple of questions for the collective before I list it: 1. I checked the...
  21. Jim Martin

Does the Pedalpower II power the Boss Twin pedals?

I just had this conversation...a friend was asking the same question and I told him I was running my DD-20 off the PPII. He called Voodoo Labs to check and they told him that the Line6 outputs will vary in voltage and that it wouldn't be good for the DD-20, at least not in the long run...
  22. Jim Martin

Eric Johnson in two small boxes?

Thanks for the thoughts. I've never had much luck with fuzzes, but perhaps I've been approaching them from the wrong angle. In the past I've used them into a clean amp and the resulted ended up pretty nasty. From the responses here it sounds like a better way to use a fuzz is into an already...
  23. Jim Martin

Eric Johnson in two small boxes?

In an older instructional video Eric Johnson was demonstrating his three main tones: clean from blackface Deluxes, crunchy from a Dumble and lead from the Marshall. Of course, he'd just switch between the amps to change sounds. Assuming I get a good base clean sound (from a vintage Fender)...
  24. Jim Martin

Pedal board reviews!!!

I've had a bunch of them. First was one of those gray carpet covered boxes made by some company that's since gone out of business. Big, cheap but poorly constructed and a pain to haul around. I've had both the original PedalTrain (still use it) and the PedalTrain Pro (great but too heavy with...
Top Bottom