Search results

1. Zim

Help me decide (Ibanez or Tacoma)

I have a Pre-Fender Tacoma as well, and I too would put up against anything out there. I love mine. With that said, POST Fender was still the same grew building them for a about 2-3 years. When Fender Moved Guild to the Tacoma plant is when Tacoma took a back seat has been there in limbo ever...
  2. Zim

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Thanks for that link, that was very informative and gives me a better idea. Thanks!
  3. Zim

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Hey Jason! It has been some time. Things are well, just working my ass off and just found out our contract is extended to Oct. for now. The wife and I were just talking about needing to come out and see you guys. Talk real soon.
  4. Zim

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Wow.... No one wants to take a stab at it?
  5. Zim

New Crow Hill Acoustic, PICS...this is sweet

Wow.... I hope it sounds at least as half as good as it looks, cause that is AMAZING!
  6. Zim

Rodrigo y Gabriela

Howdy, Anyone know what their live set up is or something close to it? Amps/DI/PA? Effects? Any thing would help. I Understand they are using Yamaha Guitars now. And in the "Hanuman" Video, it shows them plugging in to Marshall Combos? I dig what they do and was interested in how they do it...
  7. Zim

New guitar day!

Who is this made by? Did I miss that someplace?
  8. Zim

The new Taylor GS Mini

Sweet! Anyone have one yet????
  9. Zim

Martin DM (Strange Label)

Got a pick of the top where it was removed? If no damage, I would go with the clear type that can be peeled up and re-applied over and over or go naked. Otherwise, they make ones with the adhesive already on the side to stick on there, if you have to have one!
  10. Zim

Martin DM (Strange Label)

I've seen that label before. I want to say when they first made that line, but don't hold me to it. They came in that way at the music store I worked at in Florida. And I remember that label on that line when they first made them. But, I am not a Martin historian by any means. If the guitar is...
  11. Zim

New Strings...

I was thinking of trying those. They seemed to be the better of the bunch to me, and I have never tried them. I figured if I was unhappy, I could sell or trade the unused ones here. But I like Phosphor Bronze strings and theses are the only ones listed out of this group.
  12. Zim

New Strings...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?N=100001+709583&audienceId=30879723&tiid=2987&src=3TP0H31&ZYXSEM=0 What to get? I like the deal due to the fact they are putting in a free cheapie guitar That I will give to my youngster to bang around on and hopefully learn on (she is 5), but which...
  13. Zim

Acoustic Pedal Sale Question

All the above....
  14. Zim

My Tacoma has returned!

Took mine about 5 months to get back, boy it looks great! Of course it is taking time to open up again. But I guess that is part of the fun! Mine is a pre-Fender one for what it worth.
  15. Zim

The new Taylor GS Mini

How are you getting one this week? Looks like it will be a couple/few more weeks before the release...
  16. Zim

The new Taylor GS Mini

Wow... And that V Cable paired with this. Mmmmmm HHHmmmmm. They already have a strap/shirt/cap ready too, lol.
  17. Zim

The new Taylor GS Mini

I too like the whole package idea too. I like how it comes with the "hard gig bag" and I'd be all over the pup too. Its ok to cause GAS, the wife wants a smallish guitar to learn to play, now I have an excuse to buy one.... or two :D ;)
  18. Zim

The new Taylor GS Mini

Looking at the pics on how to install the pup, looks like very minimal bracing inside. Think it will hold up to the bounding of years of being dragged around all over?
  19. Zim

The new Taylor GS Mini

Awe damn you! I had never heard of this until now... GAS pains! :D So The only place I see to buy as of now is Amazon/Sweetwater and saying Aug. 7th release date and at $499. Is this right? And any info on how much that pup will be for it too? I'm REALLY digging this guitar and the whole...
  20. Zim

Blueridge BR-140

Thanks Jim. But why do you say is is Delicate? Due to the bracing? I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to acoustics. But I'm learning and loving every second of it. Big Bug bit me :D And I'm loving it. (Yes, worth saying twice!)
  21. Zim

Blueridge BR-140

Picked one up just before we I left NY. I was wondering what guitar it was suppose to be a model of? I read a Martin D-18V.. Is this true? And if so, how close are they in tone, if anyone knows for sure? I dig the guitar. I got is super cheap out of a pawn shop w/ a HSC. A little TLC and new...
  22. Zim

New (Larrivee) Guitar Day!

Very Nice! Congratz!
  23. Zim

My first resonator - a National Collegian

Hey, if you're gonna do it, do it RIGHT! Congratz!
  24. Zim

Takamine cedar topped guitars

Well, geez, feel free to send it to me. I'll be happy to restring it and play it and all that fun stuff I mean if it that much of a hassle, it IS THE LEAST I could do for a fellow TGP'er :D:D:D ;)
  25. Zim

Takamine cedar topped guitars

I'd like either myself... But I already know how great a Santa Fe is... But I also love me some slot heads, lol
Top Bottom