Search results

1. D

Interface For Live Keyboard

I use an Maudio fast track pro at church and it's worked very well for about 5 or 6 years now. It's pretty small, has four outputs, and the older version is on sale for $99 right now.
  2. D

CD`s - still worth pressing?

bulk thumb drives cost $4-$6 a piece. I looked into them for my church a while ago. Checked a couple different companies and they were all about the same.
  3. D

Who uses backing tracks live and how do you manage them?

we use electronic rhythm and synth tracks with my band. So not backing tracks per se but a similar idea. We use a laptop with Ableton Live and a Behringer fcb1010 footcontroller that the bass player runs. The only real problems we've had have been user error. It really helps if whoever is going...
  4. D

Wedge Teleprompter Info?

+1 for the ipad and mic stand idea.
  5. D

Recording 16 channels at once?

I am curious about this as well
  6. D

Asio4all website down?

Tried it. it downloaded but wouldn't work.
  7. D

Asio4all website down?

When i try to go to Asio4all's website i get a t-mobile ad in German and cent seem to get to the actual website. Is anyone else having this problem? Also does anyone have a copy of Asio4all 2.9 they could shoot my way? dwolfggc@gmail.com. Thanks
  8. D

In need of a basic recording setup - help!

I also use a Fast Track Pro as both a recording interface and a live output for softsynths (Reason). While the driver isn't what I'd call great it has been fairly reliable. I would recommend it. The lack of a disc drive isn't a problem, just go to m-audio's website and download the driver. I've...
Top Bottom