Search results

1. fabulusfab777

NGD - My blackguard 52' relic partscaster project - Very happy with the outcome!

Hello everyone, I had posted here maybe 2-3 months back, inquiring about different parts for a possible Tele project. Well, after much research, ordering everything, bringing it to a good luthier and getting it assembled. It's finally done, and it came out even better than I expected. The look...
  2. fabulusfab777

Sold Danelectro 3699 (Foxx Tone Machine) Fuzz, like new

SOLD LOCALLY - THANK YOU! Hey guys, Here I have a Danelectro 3699 Fuzz, great improved version of the Foxx Tone Machine, by the same designer! This one is in like new condition, wiht box and goodies. I am only selling to raise fund for another project. Danelectro® owner Steve Ridinger...
  3. fabulusfab777

Sold Free The Tone Ambi Space - Like new - Price drop - 300$

SOLD LOCALLY - THANK YOU I have a like new Free The Tone Ambi Space As-1R reverb, with box and papers as well as power supply, velcro on bottom. Selling only to fund other projects and because my current main 2 amps have reverb onboard. It's the best sounding reverb in pedal format I've heard...
  4. fabulusfab777

Next project, partcaster, nocaster/broadcaster style, updated!

Hello folks, I don't write often in this section. As many guitarist I'm sure, the most exciting guitar is always the next one! I have a lot of nice guitars already, but I'm without a good Tele at the moment (heresy to some!). I am not a country or worship player, and the Tele tones I like...
  5. fabulusfab777

Sold SOLD Tonetuga Clockwork Multidriver - Like new 100$

SOLD Hey guys, I've got this great Tonetuga Clockwork multidriver pedal, it's a OD-Fuzz-Dist ish, great all in one dirt pedal, with the best guitar volume knob cleanup I've experienced other than few germanium fuzzes. You can get treble boost to great OD to mild fuzz, all with your guitar...
  6. fabulusfab777

JHS 3 series Fuzz - A quick review (With update!)

2021-05-25: UPDATE: Confirmed by JHS it is inspired by mk 1.5 tonebender and not FF, maybe a lot of folks knew, but just fyi. Hey folks, I recently started a thread about looking for a good fuzz to use into the gain channel of my amp. I've had many fuzzes in the past, of all different types...
  7. fabulusfab777

What Fuzz are you using/stacking into a dirty amp for a lead tone ?

Good afternoon fellow gear heads! I am currently in a situation where I'm mostly happy with all my gear, and I am really just fine tuning. Could absolutely leave things as they are and be happy, but hey, we wouldn’t be on this forum if we were like that! So with my current amp setup, I have...
  8. fabulusfab777

NAD - After one month, Olsson amps Little Hill 20 head, great tones and features, relatively unknown (here)...

Hey folks, Thought I'd write a little NAD thread since I saw very little info on these here on the forum. I have no affiliation with the brand, I got this amp about a month ago, in a trade for a guitar I had up for sale. So this guy offers me a Sweddish handwired boutique amp, I knew nothing...
  9. fabulusfab777

Your favorite reverb pedal to go in fx-loop ?

Hey guys, I did a bit of ressearch before posting, many many threads on reverb pedals and many great ones out there, but my question would be specific to using it in the amp effects loop. So for the first time in many years, I got a great amp with an amazing effects loop (Olson amps Little...
  10. fabulusfab777

Any outboard effects loop, or buffer, or solution for an amp with insert points ?

Hello folks, I've done a few ressearches but wanted to ask directly here. I have an amp (Traynor YBA) that was modded by a local, very competent builder into a hot rodded Marshal type. I really, really like the tones of this amp. It's one channel, and to make it work for the cover band I'm in...
  11. fabulusfab777

NAD - 1967 Fender Super Reverb - Where have you been all my life!!

Hey guys, Happy 2021 to everyone and I wish we will have more gigs this year and more music in general. I always wanted to own a Super Reverb, came close a few times, but in all the years and many many amps I've owned/tried, just never happened. I had an opportunity that came up in local...
  12. fabulusfab777

Decided to learn a ''new'' song. Radiohead No Surprises cover

Hello everyone, I've never posted in this section before, I appreciate watching all the videos everyone is putting out and I decided to post one myself. With these strange times we are in, I, like a lot of people am speading a lot of time home, and I am lucky enough to also be able to work...
  13. fabulusfab777

OD options to tighten up amp sound, to go from hard rock to metal!

Hey guys, Quick question and search here. I recently got a great modded amp, an old Traynor that was modded to a hot rod M style tone. It has almost all the tones I want and need, great chewy gain tones for days! I'm trying to find how I will be running it for possible future gigs. It has...
  14. fabulusfab777

Running time based effects after the amp, without attenuation?

Hello everyone, Hope you are all doing well in these weird times. I think I've asked this question here before, and I have some idea but I can't find any old thread I've started on this, I tried searching as well. I recently got an amazing amp, a hot rodded M style tone, master volume amp...
  15. fabulusfab777

Sold Xotic BB Preamp, AT limited edition (1st gen), signed, with box and DVD

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD I have here a great Xotic BB preamp, AT limited edition. I think this is the 1st gen, and this is the signed one, with the box (big box btw), papers and DVD. It is in great condition, almost like new, velcro on the bottom. Great pedal, like a regular BB, but smoother is how I...
  16. fabulusfab777

Sold Joe Gagan Italia Wah - Boutique Clyde style, serial 007! - 175$

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD I have here for sale a great boutique Wah, I had land it to a friend for the a while and even forgot about it, he no longer needs it so I'll put it up for sale. Was very rarely used and is in excellent condition, everything working, no scratchy pot or switch. This one is battery...
  17. fabulusfab777

Sold King Tone Mini Fuzz GE - Like new, box and all goodies - 220$

SOLD THANK YOU Hey guys, If you are reading this you know what this pedal is. Mine is in like new condition, velcro on the back very clean. Box, papers and all goodies. I bought it new a few months ago from Electric Mojo Guitars, that is local to me. I am only selling cause I made an impulse...
  18. fabulusfab777

NGD - Ted Stevenson Guitars Future , HSS, Daphne Blue

Hello everyone, Not used to post outside of the amps & cabs or effects, pedals forums. I posted about this on the main PWE/Steven thread, but I think this one deserved a proper NGD thread! So I live close to Montreal (Qc, Canada, eh...). I've known about Ted Stevenson's guitar as well as PWE...
  19. fabulusfab777

NPD - King Tone Mini Fuzz (GE), amazing pedal!

Hello guys, So in the last few weeks I did some gear switcharoo and some acquisition (regular day in TGP world!) and the latest one has been this King Tone Mini Fuzz (ge). I've owned and tried/tested many fuzz over the years, and many of the fuzz face kind. Going by memory, I've owned : A few...
  20. fabulusfab777

New Old Pedal Day - I really like the Boss DD-3, such a classic!

So I think I've written threads about this in the past, but I tried and owned a lot of delay pedals over time, some simple some more complicated, some analog, some digital, and overal, I think I am just not a big delay user. I mean, I really like the tones some players are getting out of cool...
  21. fabulusfab777

NAD - I had the need for TWEED! (PTW amps and WGS B&B content!)

Hello everyone! I recently saw a few threads on tweed amps (as always) and more specifically on 5E3's. It was good timing as I also recently acquired a 5E3 based amp. Before I get into the specific builder, let me say I was searching for a small grab and go combo, since my other amps are really...
  22. fabulusfab777

Sold Lovepedal 5E3 Les Lius mini, mint

Hello! I have these two really great pedals that I recently got in a trade, they are in beautiful, near mint conditions but i have no place on my current board for them and decided I want to raise money for something else, so here they go. TUBE DRIVER IS SOLD Next up is a Lovepedal 5E3 Les...
  23. fabulusfab777

A real Ken Fischer Liverpool right now on Reverb, a real bargain ;)

Hey guys, Not sure if this was posted here before, but I did a search and didn't find anything, so here it is. Maybe more of a Public service announcement, I saw this Trainwreck Liverpool for sale on Reverb.com, an original, made by Ken Fischer. ''Only'' 42 000$ USD. From the add I can't see...
  24. fabulusfab777

Solution to add a ''clean channel'' to an amp with effect loop ?

Hey all, So on my latest gear reorg, I now have a Marshall Vintage Modern (2266) that I'm very happy with and a great Marshall 1960bhw with two G12m and two G12h. I absolutely love the tones I'm getting. Now I'm thinking in terms of gigging, what would be the most practical way to run this. I...
  25. fabulusfab777

Sold SOLD - Kingsley Jouster V1, good condition,500$

Hello, So if you are here you probably know what this is and how amazing these pedals are. If you are not familiar, please do some research, I don't want to over hype this pedal but as with all the Kingsley builds, this one is worth the hype (imo). This is a Kingskley Jouster Double Drive and...
Top Bottom