Search results

1. Lt_Core

Lovepedal Hermida SNS Appreciation Thread Part Deux--The Ham Sammich Lives!

What SNS pedal would you recommend for a light to medium overdrive for an American Special 2018 Strat HSS through the clean channel of an EVH 5150 50w Head? I see the Eternity and OD11 are still available for $50. Thanks!
  2. Lt_Core

The BOSS Takeover Continues...

Boss MS-3 runs my live rig. It’s awesome!! MIDI switching for my EVH 5150 50w head, 3 pedals in 3 loops and a ton of killer built-in effects.
  3. Lt_Core

Budda owners: Interested to know what's on your boards.

I have the 6L6 version. I bought it before the EL34 version but I still would've purchased the 6L6. Wanted something different than EL34 and EL84 amps, needed a change and I love the EVH!!!
  4. Lt_Core

Budda owners: Interested to know what's on your boards.

Sadly, I haven’t used my Budda since late 2016. My new band needed a more aggressive, tight amp so enter in the EVH 5150 III 50w Head. It’s an amazing amp!!
  5. Lt_Core

Chase Bliss Brothers

I couldn't get a decent Pumpkins tone out of the Brothers so I just picked up the Big Muff Op Amp reissue and it's amazing!!!
  6. Lt_Core

Anybody Install a Temple Audio Patch Bay to their Pedaltrain?

Absolutely!! It’s awesome, fast setup and tear down, gig approved! Velcro’d on top of patch bay and under the top left beam. Then used to zip strips to make it more sturdy. Works great!
  7. Lt_Core

Quick Ditto Looper Question

So what should I be looking into? Any ideas would be great, thanks :)
  8. Lt_Core

That's good. So can you easily play the previously recorded passage without going into record mode? I want to record a part at home and trigger it onstage during the verses of a particular song while playing another part live.
  9. Lt_Core

Does the Ditto Looper save any recorded parts after it's powered off? So when you plug it back in your part is there to play? I'm talking about the small Ditto Looper, thanks!
  10. Lt_Core

New Boss MS3 pedal switcher

Hey Richard, your gear looks familiar (Jeff A. here from the new MS-3 FB Page). Can’t wait to see the finished board!!
  11. Lt_Core

This is not my video, came up in my YouTube feed this morning.
  12. Lt_Core

Source Audio Nemesis Delay

Awesome! And mine:
  13. Lt_Core

Probably a dumb question, any issues with MIDI Thru on the Nemesis? I need to go Boss MS-3 MIDI Out -> Nemesis MIDI In -> Nemesis MIDI Thru -> EVH 5150 III MIDI In. Seriously considering the Nemesis again, I miss it :)
  14. Lt_Core

Do you think your DMM presets would work well with medium to high gain? I really miss my Nemesis!
  15. Lt_Core

Cool!!! Honestly, I play with medium to high gain most of the time so a lot of the intricate details get lost over the PA in a hard rock band setting. I play clean like 5% of the time.
  16. Lt_Core

Just checked my Inbox: I sold it on Nov. 10, 2016. So almost one year.
  17. Lt_Core

I'm not sure, honestly.
  18. Lt_Core

When did the Nemesis editor come out? I must have missed it. Looks great!
  19. Lt_Core

I've used that before, maybe I sold in earlier this year, haha! Or maybe I used a different app on my Mac.
  20. Lt_Core

Long story short, I sold my Nemesis about a year ago for something else which didn't pan out. Fast forward to now, I'm in a new band and am looking at the Nemesis again. I'm using the Boss MS-3 so I would use MIDI for preset control. This is going to be an open question with probably a ton of...
  21. Lt_Core

I was too :) Still learning!
  22. Lt_Core

Definitely can run them together. EV-30 is going into EXP 1 and 2-button footswitch is going into EXP 2. Both use TRS cables.
  23. Lt_Core

I'll try a buffer one of these days. All of my amps have effects loops but there is no level control on them, just the 1/4" jacks.
Top Bottom