1. cyberprimate

Where can I find this part?

Inside the white square.
  2. cyberprimate

What pedals use the FV-1 chip ?

It's mentioned here. https://reverb.com/news/fv-1-chip-history-5-pedals
  3. cyberprimate

I've seen one in my OBNE Black Fountain.
  4. cyberprimate

I know the Slö, Tensor, MOOD, Fathom, Afterneath and Atmosphere use it. Any other that you know ?
  5. cyberprimate

Fairfield Circuitry 2020 Pedal Prediction?

The FC pedal will be fine, it just depends whether you care about your power unit or not. And your safety in the long run.
  6. cyberprimate

The pedal will turn on and work but not well and since it tries to draw more current than what the power supply is able to give, it may make the power supply overheat, melt or even catch fire. Is your Fairfield pedal safe if your house isn't ?
  7. cyberprimate

Death by Audio Reverberation Machine

For information KNOBs still raves about that pedal: "I’m a big fan of that pedal and I still have it. It’s really simple and these days I really enjoy simple pedals that do a lot, the interactions between elements. This pedal is odd but not in an experimental or dramatic way. There’s something...
  8. cyberprimate

Check the TWA Side Step. You can plug it in the Expression input of the Long life.
  9. cyberprimate

Things I'd like Fairfield to do : - Meet Maude V2. I bought the Rubberneck instead because of the much higher delay time (1500 ms instead 500 ms) and greater flexibility (effects loop and possibility to have clean repeats if I want). - a fuzz that would have a 'living organism' quality like the...
  10. cyberprimate

Probably not. Fairfield is into analog paths and digitally controlled analog paths, not digital paths.
  11. cyberprimate

Guillaume Fairfield: "Another technique that doesn't get used as often as it should is to create feedback loops, which have a huge impact on the available palette of sounds from a given set of pedals. Pitch shifters in feedback loops are wonderful." (Pedal Crush p285) What I find surprising is...
  12. cyberprimate

Death by Audio Reverberation Machine

Can you use it as dirt pedal without the reverb itself ?
  13. cyberprimate

I wonder as well. I like the idea of a having a limiter in the TSA2, but the wet/dry knobs are useful, although I have parallel router which makes it less necessary for me. Also the TSA2 can be used as a dirt pedal on its own. But then you can always use a dirt pedal in the feedback loop of the...
  14. cyberprimate

Technically I don't understand why Feed and Wet aren't just one knob. Can someone explain?
  15. cyberprimate

It's not the most expensive. https://reverb.com/item/17616418-death-by-audio-total-sonic-annihilation-2
  16. cyberprimate

Pedal demos are frustrating. Not only today's tsunami but in general. You're better off reading the specs than watching them. I can't imagine KNOBs will make a demo this time unfortunately. He only does when a pedal brings a really new concept. FC made great demos in the past, I hope they will...
  17. cyberprimate

Is there any specific policy regarding pre-orders, like a temporary discount ?
  18. cyberprimate

I was about to get this feedback looper. I'm curious to know their respective pros and limits. https://pladaskelektrisk.com/product/kniv/
  19. cyberprimate

I'm pretty sure it's a Randy's Revenge V2 and a feedback looper.
  20. cyberprimate

One thing that perplexes me is the idea of releasing two pedals at once… My guess is that it's two "minor" pedals (but major event for a FC fan like me). Possibly a new version of the Randy's Revenge and something looping. I know that they were considering a reverb pedal 5 years ago. Maybe it's...
  21. cyberprimate

New SolidGoldFX Oblivion Quad Flanger

I bought the F13 Neo recently. I wonder how the Oblivion compares to it. I have the Apollo II phaser by Solidgoldfx and love it. KNOBs is such an interesting channel.
  22. cyberprimate

At what point do pedals become a fetish?

When you start buying pedals not quite for their actual usefulness but as a different flavour of what you already have (and possibly don't use that much…). I try to stay at where the basics functions are covered (with 1 reverb, 1 vibrato, 1 granular, etc.), but with three OD I'm already on the...
  23. cyberprimate

The Lo-Fi Reverb Page

So lo-fi it uses analog delays (bucket brigade) to emulate reverberation. Same concept as the DOD FX45 from 1985 (first reverb pedal historically), stereo also, same metallic character but with an interesting resonant, organic, quality. Unique but not for everyone.
  24. cyberprimate

How can I lofi-up a lush ambient reverb ?

Any idea of the actual tape device it's emulating?
Top Bottom