Search results

1. S

New BOSS GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor

Sorry. I need to speak on this a little bit more. I would rather play than tweak. The Helix could probably get that sound if you are a tweaker. But for me some of the things in the Helix doesn't feel organic under my fingers. Don't get me wrong, there a few patches in the GT that don't feel very...
  2. S

I've just been playing and tweaking.preset 9-2, the Experience Blues preset. Just running it into the front end of a Mesa mark v and a Roland blues cube artist. No special routing. Giving me goosebumps!
  3. S

This! I've been playing this thing all day with the neck pickup on various strats and it's just so good and chewey. Very woody sounding. The one thing that I could never get out of the Helix.
  4. S

There's some truth in that.
  5. S

NEW line 6 HX EFFECTS multieffect

Returning mine. Has a terrible hiss when plugging direct into a board. Had an amp die on me Sunday after the first three notes of a gig. Ran the HX into my Ethos pedal into a DI and got decent results. No problem. Had a gig last night that. Had a tight setup schedule and a smaller space. Ran...
  6. S

Really digging this thing since I downloaded the editor. Just touching the tip of the iceberg.
  7. S

Hey Glenn is there a manual mode on this thing? Can I use all 10 footswitches as individual stomp boxes?
  8. S

Can this thing do stomp box mode like the Helix, i.e., converting all 10 footswitches into individual on/off stomp boxes? Couldn’t find that feature when I was playing through it. Can I create custom signal paths? Maybe I just want 1 amp, a tube screamer and a delay in the signal path. Is there...
  9. S

This. As I said in an earlier post, if you like Boss effects, this thing is a huge leap forward for them. I just bought the HX effects. I may pick this thing up. Just for its size alone.
  10. S

No. I didn't try it. I will do so when I get my hands on it again. I do wish they could have implemented some color in there somehow, but that probably helps keep the cost down. I am highly interested in how bluetooth will be implemented in the unit. That could push me way over the edge and...
  11. S

That's sort of what i mean. There isn't a ton of Dumble this or Marshall that or 12 different Fenders in the unit. This does Boss to the max, which I think is a good thing. If you need updates for Amp X, Y and Z, I just don't see that happening with Boss. I see this as a powerful tool for...
  12. S

Well, thought I was gonna spend a lot more time with it today, but only got to play it for about 5 minutes before I had to run out the door. Will go back to Guitar Center and play it again tomorrow, but just a few things: 1. As others have said, it is Boss. If you like Boss sounds then you...
  13. S

I was told that it came in yesterday and they can't sell any until next week. If I recall that model was a demo model and not for sell.
  14. S

Ok. I’m in St Louis and the Guitar Center here (Bridgeton) has one on display. I’m not getting in depth because I’m a player that’s not really deep into programming anything. I just bought a HX last week so here are my brief thoughts: The amps are very good. I found a handful of usable tones in...
  15. S

New Digidesign product - 9/23

I'm using a mac and have no problems listening to these files.
  16. S

New Digidesign product - 9/23

What amps are modeled?
Top Bottom